Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Any interest for chalet ski weekends, 1h45 from Geneva with access to Verbier's 4 Valleys ski area?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Any interest for chalet ski weekends, 1h45 from Geneva with access to Verbier's 4 Valleys ski area?

Hello,

My husband and I met in Geneva 2 years ago, and last year we quit the rat race and moved to a ski resort!  We now offer chalet accommodation in nearly 40 properties across the resort of La Tzoumaz both through our website 4vallees4saisons.com and through Interhome.  

We would like to make it easier for people based in Geneva to have great ski trips, so we are thinking of creating a weekly bulletin with a "clearance list" of our empty chalets that we would make available for weekend reservations at a reasonable price.    

Let us know if this would interest you, and we'll set it up!

For more about La Tzoumaz and its connections to Verbier's massive 4 Valleys ski area, see the "4vallees4saisons.com" website, blog, or facebook page.

Hope to see you on the slopes this winter!

Anna Kirkman

4vallees4saisons.com

P.S. We still have some great chalets and apartments available for Christmas week: mention Glocals and we'll give you a nice discount!

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

My husband and I met in Geneva 2 years ago, and last year we quit the rat race and moved to a ski resort!  We now offer chalet accommodation in nearly 40 properties across the resort of La Tzoumaz both through our website 4vallees4saisons.com and through Interhome.  

We would like to make it easier for people based in Geneva to have great ski trips, so we are thinking of creating a weekly bulletin with a "clearance list" of our empty chalets that we would make available for weekend reservations at a reasonable price.    

Let us know if this would interest you, and we'll set it up!

For more about La Tzoumaz and its connections to Verbier's massive 4 Valleys ski area, see the "4vallees4saisons.com" website, blog, or facebook page.

Hope to see you on the slopes this winter!

Anna Kirkman

4vallees4saisons.com

P.S. We still have some great chalets and apartments available for Christmas week: mention Glocals and we'll give you a nice discount!

Anna KSep 30, 2014 @ 12:06
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

8 Replies | 1909 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Any interest for chalet ski weekends, 1h45 from Geneva with access to Verbier's 4 Valleys ski area?
Post 1

Hello, 

Please keep me posted. I would like to have the list of chalets / apt available for the coming season. 

Thanks,

Weronika

Hello, 

Please keep me posted. I would like to have the list of chalets / apt available for the coming season. 

Thanks,

Weronika

Weronika K, Sep 30, 2014 @ 15:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Any interest for chalet ski weekends, 1h45 from Geneva with access to Verbier's 4 Valleys ski area?
Post 2

Hi Weronika!

I'm setting this up right now so please send your email address to [email protected] and I'll add you to the distribution list.

Thanks for your interest!

Anna

Hi Weronika!

I'm setting this up right now so please send your email address to [email protected] and I'll add you to the distribution list.

Thanks for your interest!

Anna

Anna K, Oct 1, 2014 @ 14:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Interested!

Interested!

Mark Spencer, Oct 1, 2014 @ 17:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Right so now I've made it easier to manage the hundreds of subscription requests!  Just type your email address into the box on our webpage, and you'll be signed up!  http://4vallees4saisons.com/blog

Right so now I've made it easier to manage the hundreds of subscription requests!  Just type your email address into the box on our webpage, and you'll be signed up!  http://4vallees4saisons.com/blog

Anna K, Oct 2, 2014 @ 10:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Anna,

What a great idea :) I will email you my email address, Please keep me posted :)

Kind Regards,

Jodie

Hi Anna,

What a great idea :) I will email you my email address, Please keep me posted :)

Kind Regards,

Jodie

jodie r, Oct 2, 2014 @ 14:55
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

I will be interested in a few days over de december, 

and as well, some in february,

thanks for the great initiaive,

I will be interested in a few days over de december, 

and as well, some in february,

thanks for the great initiaive,

Antonio Pérez-Naves, Oct 2, 2014 @ 17:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Have just sent you a message via email as requested,

Karin

Have just sent you a message via email as requested,

Karin

Karin E, Oct 9, 2014 @ 18:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Hi,

This seems to be interesting, I will send an email.

Tommy

Hi,

This seems to be interesting, I will send an email.

Tommy

Tommy F, Oct 14, 2014 @ 11:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
8 Replies | 1909 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form