Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Anyone going snowboarding during weekends?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Anyone going snowboarding during weekends?

Hi all, I'm quite new in Switzerland and haven't been to any ski resorts here yet but I would like to start going even every weekend.

I've had a 2 years break from snowboarding but I think I will still manage. I would especially be interested to join some free stylers to learn some tricks but really if anyone is skiing/snowboarding during weekends please let me know as I would be willing to join.

Kamil

The text you are quoting:

Hi all, I'm quite new in Switzerland and haven't been to any ski resorts here yet but I would like to start going even every weekend.

I've had a 2 years break from snowboarding but I think I will still manage. I would especially be interested to join some free stylers to learn some tricks but really if anyone is skiing/snowboarding during weekends please let me know as I would be willing to join.

Kamil

Kamil SNov 21, 2009 @ 12:13
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1460 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Anyone going snowboarding during weekends?
Post 1

I'm learning so I might be boring for you but I'm always up to go. I have all my equipment and have been up 9 times this year already...

I'm learning so I might be boring for you but I'm always up to go. I have all my equipment and have been up 9 times this year already...

OneFastt996, Jan 4, 2010 @ 12:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hello, I ski most weekends and post my outings under Lausanne and normally also under Geneva.

Hello, I ski most weekends and post my outings under Lausanne and normally also under Geneva.

Karin E, Jan 4, 2010 @ 16:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi there,

I am definately no freestyler and still learning (would appreciate some advice myself), but i am definately willing to join to go boarding on the weekend.

Katia

Hi there,

I am definately no freestyler and still learning (would appreciate some advice myself), but i am definately willing to join to go boarding on the weekend.

Katia

Ekaterina F, Jan 11, 2010 @ 09:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1460 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form