Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Anyone living in Verbier or going to this season???

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Anyone living in Verbier or going to this season???

Hi everyone,

Actually just a quick question... I am an Australian currently in Lausanne but will be moving to Verbier  this week due to work... and just wanna know if anyone will be there this season or currently live there??? Reason I ask is cause I don't know anyone there and wouldnt mind meeting new people??

thanx

cez

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone,

Actually just a quick question... I am an Australian currently in Lausanne but will be moving to Verbier  this week due to work... and just wanna know if anyone will be there this season or currently live there??? Reason I ask is cause I don't know anyone there and wouldnt mind meeting new people??

thanx

cez

Cezanne BOct 31, 2010 @ 17:44
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 3044 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Anyone living in Verbier or going to this season???
Post 1

Hey,

Im a New Zealander heading to Vebier on the 22nd November for the season. Have you got a  mountain job?  I havent got  job yet but I do have somewhere to stay for the first three weeks and am hoping to get something when I arrive. Do  you know much about the seasonal jobs?

Sophie

Hey,

Im a New Zealander heading to Vebier on the 22nd November for the season. Have you got a  mountain job?  I havent got  job yet but I do have somewhere to stay for the first three weeks and am hoping to get something when I arrive. Do  you know much about the seasonal jobs?

Sophie

Sophie W, Nov 7, 2010 @ 21:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

yap.. I am working here... but normally live in Lausanne... As I have an apartment in Lausanne and a little chalet here...

Ummm Yeah I know about jobs here and have connections... Since I have moved here and established myself.. I am loving it... 

Anyway, what job are you looking for?? Nanny jobs, Ski jobs... etc.. Where are living now in Swiss??

Also would be best if you could just add me? And then I will forward my details and will forward your CV to people when I can...

If you are in Swiss even better....we can deff meet..

Bab News though if you want a job for the season then its either all gone or if there some places left... Then its gonna be gone in the next 2 weeks... As the season startsn on DEC 1 and thats when people with seasonal jobs officially start work... But they always have to come a week early for training and settling in... So you might wanna get into contack with me nees to be done asap...... and I wll do my best to help a fellow Glocal =D

Ohh and I do know one job availble for the season... If you have  childcare experience... There friends of the family I work for....

Other than that... I need more detials... I already helping a few friends out ,,, but will hep u too...

Take care 

cez

yap.. I am working here... but normally live in Lausanne... As I have an apartment in Lausanne and a little chalet here...

Ummm Yeah I know about jobs here and have connections... Since I have moved here and established myself.. I am loving it... 

Anyway, what job are you looking for?? Nanny jobs, Ski jobs... etc.. Where are living now in Swiss??

Also would be best if you could just add me? And then I will forward my details and will forward your CV to people when I can...

If you are in Swiss even better....we can deff meet..

Bab News though if you want a job for the season then its either all gone or if there some places left... Then its gonna be gone in the next 2 weeks... As the season startsn on DEC 1 and thats when people with seasonal jobs officially start work... But they always have to come a week early for training and settling in... So you might wanna get into contack with me nees to be done asap...... and I wll do my best to help a fellow Glocal =D

Ohh and I do know one job availble for the season... If you have  childcare experience... There friends of the family I work for....

Other than that... I need more detials... I already helping a few friends out ,,, but will hep u too...

Take care 

cez

Cezanne B, Nov 9, 2010 @ 13:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Heya , I added you.

I have babysat and nannied in the past so would defintley be interested in childcare...One thing though is that I don't speak any French. Otherwise Ive got a fair amount of hospitality and office experience

Any help you can give me is great thanks so much.

Talk soon

Heya , I added you.

I have babysat and nannied in the past so would defintley be interested in childcare...One thing though is that I don't speak any French. Otherwise Ive got a fair amount of hospitality and office experience

Any help you can give me is great thanks so much.

Talk soon

Sophie W, Nov 9, 2010 @ 16:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

I suggest you check out the Rosbif pub in Le Chable (village in the valley below verbier). Increasing numbers of English-speaking seasonal workers live in the village and this tends to be the meeting place. Several antipodeans living year-round too!  In Verbier the English speaking pubs tend to be the Pub Mont Fort near the medran lift and the T bar in the centre of the resort.

And a blatent plug for my website!  www.season-rentals.com

Cheers!

John

I suggest you check out the Rosbif pub in Le Chable (village in the valley below verbier). Increasing numbers of English-speaking seasonal workers live in the village and this tends to be the meeting place. Several antipodeans living year-round too!  In Verbier the English speaking pubs tend to be the Pub Mont Fort near the medran lift and the T bar in the centre of the resort.

And a blatent plug for my website!  www.season-rentals.com

Cheers!

John

John Bristow, Nov 17, 2010 @ 16:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hello,

If you are still looking for a room in Verbier.  We are sharing a Chalet, I happen to have a room still available for the season. Available from now. From 3'800 CHF for the room, you can share it with someone or have it for yourself. Every room has four beds (bunk beds)...The chalet is rustic with a great terrace, huge living room and kitchen, 3 bathrooms,...located in Les Esserts (Verbier).

If interested please give me a call (079 615 02 59)

Alex

Hello,

If you are still looking for a room in Verbier.  We are sharing a Chalet, I happen to have a room still available for the season. Available from now. From 3'800 CHF for the room, you can share it with someone or have it for yourself. Every room has four beds (bunk beds)...The chalet is rustic with a great terrace, huge living room and kitchen, 3 bathrooms,...located in Les Esserts (Verbier).

If interested please give me a call (079 615 02 59)

Alex

D Alex, Dec 31, 2010 @ 00:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Dear Cezanne !

If you still live in Verbier, can you rent one bed to me for period from 9 of July to 5 of August this summer? I will not disturb you, I will come home just for sleeping.

Tell me please exactly price. thank you in advance.

Irina.

Dear Cezanne !

If you still live in Verbier, can you rent one bed to me for period from 9 of July to 5 of August this summer? I will not disturb you, I will come home just for sleeping.

Tell me please exactly price. thank you in advance.

Irina.

Irina Chagay, Jun 6, 2011 @ 22:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 3044 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form