Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Chamonix Apartment: Christmas AND New Year!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Chamonix Apartment: Christmas AND New Year!

Hello all,

Following the incredible interest in the previous apartment I posted, I decided to hunt around for some more places and have found a really nice 6-person apartment. It is the top two floors of a cute little chalet and has everything you would need: washing machine, dishwasher, balcony (fantastic views), wifi, ski locker, parking etc. A double, a twin and a bunk room, large living and kitchen area - peaceful location. 5 mins to Les Planards ski runs, 3 mins to free valley bus routes, 5 mins to bar/restaurants, 10mins Chamonix (walking times).

If interested, send me your e-mail address and I can forward you the file with photos and detailed description!

Make the most of all this snow!

Oliver

The text you are quoting:

Hello all,

Following the incredible interest in the previous apartment I posted, I decided to hunt around for some more places and have found a really nice 6-person apartment. It is the top two floors of a cute little chalet and has everything you would need: washing machine, dishwasher, balcony (fantastic views), wifi, ski locker, parking etc. A double, a twin and a bunk room, large living and kitchen area - peaceful location. 5 mins to Les Planards ski runs, 3 mins to free valley bus routes, 5 mins to bar/restaurants, 10mins Chamonix (walking times).

If interested, send me your e-mail address and I can forward you the file with photos and detailed description!

Make the most of all this snow!

Oliver

OliP333Dec 3, 2010 @ 13:02
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1095 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Chamonix Apartment: Christmas AND New Year!
Post 1

Thx for sending info re Chamonix.Hilary

The text you are quoting:

Thx for sending info re Chamonix.Hilary

hermes, Dec 3, 2010 @ 14:04
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1095 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form