Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Day Trip?

I really would like to go out for a day trip and am wondering if anyone wants to go. I don't have a car but would be more than willing to pitch in for the gas.

Thanks!

The text you are quoting:

I really would like to go out for a day trip and am wondering if anyone wants to go. I don't have a car but would be more than willing to pitch in for the gas.

Thanks!

Katie HunterJan 14, 2016 @ 09:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1374 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Day Trip?
Post 1

Hi Katie,

I am heading to Les Gets on Saturday for the day. 

I'm going with my girlfriend and her friend and they are beginners, so they will be having a lesson from 12 to 2. I will therefore be on my own and it would be great to have someone to ski/snowboard with. I think we'll probably leave here about 8:30 to get there for around 10. When we arrive I'll drop my girlfriend and her friend at the ski hire, buy my ski pass and then head straight up the mountain. We could then ski until around 14:00 and then go and meet them for lunch.

I'm borrowing a car from someone but the problem is that she is pretty certain that it will only hold 3 with the snowboard in the car. I'm seeing the car tomorrow afternoon so could let you know if we could fit you in. Do you have skis/a board? The other option is that there is a shuttle service from the airport which leaves at 08:30 and gets there for 10. It's 23.50 each way.

Okay, I think that's it! My email is [email protected]. Hope you can come!

Nick

The text you are quoting:

Hi Katie,

I am heading to Les Gets on Saturday for the day. 

I'm going with my girlfriend and her friend and they are beginners, so they will be having a lesson from 12 to 2. I will therefore be on my own and it would be great to have someone to ski/snowboard with. I think we'll probably leave here about 8:30 to get there for around 10. When we arrive I'll drop my girlfriend and her friend at the ski hire, buy my ski pass and then head straight up the mountain. We could then ski until around 14:00 and then go and meet them for lunch.

I'm borrowing a car from someone but the problem is that she is pretty certain that it will only hold 3 with the snowboard in the car. I'm seeing the car tomorrow afternoon so could let you know if we could fit you in. Do you have skis/a board? The other option is that there is a shuttle service from the airport which leaves at 08:30 and gets there for 10. It's 23.50 each way.

Okay, I think that's it! My email is [email protected]. Hope you can come!

Nick

Nick H, Jan 14, 2016 @ 21:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1374 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form