Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Good place for snowshoeing-raquettes

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Good place for snowshoeing-raquettes

Does anyone know of a good place to go snoeshoeing close to Geneva that you can get to by train or bus?

Thanks,

Julie

The text you are quoting:

Does anyone know of a good place to go snoeshoeing close to Geneva that you can get to by train or bus?

Thanks,

Julie

mjlotharJan 25, 2010 @ 12:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 2469 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Good place for snowshoeing-raquettes
Post 1

Hello Julie,

La Givrine is a good place to snowshoe close to Geneva and that you can easily reach by train. Contact me if you want more infos.

http://www.givrine.ch/

www.cff.ch

kind regards,

Alexandra

Hello Julie,

La Givrine is a good place to snowshoe close to Geneva and that you can easily reach by train. Contact me if you want more infos.

http://www.givrine.ch/

www.cff.ch

kind regards,

Alexandra

Alexandra C, Jan 25, 2010 @ 12:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thanks Alex! We will give it a try this weekend. If you want to join, you are more than welcome, we are just two girls so far but more might join :) We will chose the day on Thursday depending on the weather....

Thanks Alex! We will give it a try this weekend. If you want to join, you are more than welcome, we are just two girls so far but more might join :) We will chose the day on Thursday depending on the weather....

mjlothar, Jan 25, 2010 @ 22:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

That's a great idea! Is it possible to join you the weekend?

Markus

That's a great idea! Is it possible to join you the weekend?

Markus

Sukram, Jan 26, 2010 @ 08:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Yes anyone who wants to join is welcome! We will decide which day we will go on on Thursday, after checking the weather forecast for the weekend. I will post something here once we have decided and let you know at what time we will meet at Cornavin station. We will most likely go to St Cergue or La Givrine (same train), and leave in the morning around 10 am. Hopefully we can have a fondue afterwards :)

Julie

Yes anyone who wants to join is welcome! We will decide which day we will go on on Thursday, after checking the weather forecast for the weekend. I will post something here once we have decided and let you know at what time we will meet at Cornavin station. We will most likely go to St Cergue or La Givrine (same train), and leave in the morning around 10 am. Hopefully we can have a fondue afterwards :)

Julie

mjlothar, Jan 26, 2010 @ 09:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Julie,

I had to change my plan, need to leave to Zürich tomorrow for the weekend.

I wish you  a good snowshoe trip to the mountains, thanks for the idea, I will try soon...

Cheers

Markus

Hi Julie,

I had to change my plan, need to leave to Zürich tomorrow for the weekend.

I wish you  a good snowshoe trip to the mountains, thanks for the idea, I will try soon...

Cheers

Markus

Sukram, Jan 28, 2010 @ 23:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

hi alex i think the weather looks a bit shaky for this weekend so we havent firmed up anything yet. if we end up going it will be sunday around 10 am, but we wont decide until saturday afternoon. sorry but we dont want to commit until we know a bit better what the weather will be like, since so far it looks like it will snow saturday and be very cold the whole weekend.

julie

hi alex i think the weather looks a bit shaky for this weekend so we havent firmed up anything yet. if we end up going it will be sunday around 10 am, but we wont decide until saturday afternoon. sorry but we dont want to commit until we know a bit better what the weather will be like, since so far it looks like it will snow saturday and be very cold the whole weekend.

julie

mjlothar, Jan 29, 2010 @ 13:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 2469 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form