Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > I will pay you for snowboard lessons :)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
I will pay you for snowboard lessons :)

Hi guys, 

I'm looking for a person who can teach me some snowboard basics next weekend (mountains near Geneva), Saturday or Sunday, whatever works. You don't need to be a pro, you just need to be patient, speak English and have a proper technique. I will be happy to pay for your daily ski pass as well some addtional money for lessons (5-6 hours). 

Please send me a pm if you are interested. 

Thanks! :)

Monika

The text you are quoting:

Hi guys, 

I'm looking for a person who can teach me some snowboard basics next weekend (mountains near Geneva), Saturday or Sunday, whatever works. You don't need to be a pro, you just need to be patient, speak English and have a proper technique. I will be happy to pay for your daily ski pass as well some addtional money for lessons (5-6 hours). 

Please send me a pm if you are interested. 

Thanks! :)

Monika

Monika CJan 12, 2017 @ 21:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1779 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: I will pay you for snowboard lessons :)
Post 1

Hi Monika, I am not somebody that could teach you but I am aslo interested in beginner snowboarding lessons. Perhaps we could arrange classes together at a resort?

Also, Ski Club International de Geneve, SCGI, (http://www.scig.ch/) organizes weekend daily outings, including classes - however, last weekend there weren't enough people interested in snowboarding (4 persons minimum for the class).

If you are interested in classes for this Saturday, do email SCGI! They are trying to assess interest  =)

Hi Monika, I am not somebody that could teach you but I am aslo interested in beginner snowboarding lessons. Perhaps we could arrange classes together at a resort?

Also, Ski Club International de Geneve, SCGI, (http://www.scig.ch/) organizes weekend daily outings, including classes - however, last weekend there weren't enough people interested in snowboarding (4 persons minimum for the class).

If you are interested in classes for this Saturday, do email SCGI! They are trying to assess interest  =)

Fernanda M, Jan 17, 2017 @ 08:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

HI,

i would ce happy to give you some lessons, as I've already done so with friends of mine. 

I'm available during the week or on the WE (but only from Feb 11). 

Let me know if you are interested 

Cheers,

HI,

i would ce happy to give you some lessons, as I've already done so with friends of mine. 

I'm available during the week or on the WE (but only from Feb 11). 

Let me know if you are interested 

Cheers,

albator, Jan 17, 2017 @ 09:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Albator,

Wondering whether you may have a possibility to give some snowboard lessons anytime between 26 december and 5 january. This is for my daughter (21 years old). She is already at a decent level (moyen) but would like to learn a bit more. I would really appreciate it.Thanks. 

Hi Albator,

Wondering whether you may have a possibility to give some snowboard lessons anytime between 26 december and 5 january. This is for my daughter (21 years old). She is already at a decent level (moyen) but would like to learn a bit more. I would really appreciate it.Thanks. 

Ashish S, Dec 19, 2017 @ 14:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1779 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form