Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Review of Ishgl, Austria

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Review of Ishgl, Austria

I went skiing in Ischgl this week and what an amazing place to go to!  Think it's spread over 6 valleys.  A really modern lift system including a double decker gondola on the Swiss side.

It's best for intermediate skiers as most runs are red with most pistes being fairly long.  The village is quite lively with good apres-ski.

All in all just so much better than the resorts we have in Switzerland ( the French side anyway )

The text you are quoting:

I went skiing in Ischgl this week and what an amazing place to go to!  Think it's spread over 6 valleys.  A really modern lift system including a double decker gondola on the Swiss side.

It's best for intermediate skiers as most runs are red with most pistes being fairly long.  The village is quite lively with good apres-ski.

All in all just so much better than the resorts we have in Switzerland ( the French side anyway )

seb23Mar 28, 2010 @ 16:10
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1759 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Review of Ishgl, Austria
Post 1

Austria is amazing for ski and snowboarding. Season ski pass is way cheaper then in France and Switzerland and includes so many awesome ski areas.

Also it has so many niiiice off piste places and i don't think it's that crowded as it is in here. Not to mention ugly 9 floor buildings in the middle of the french alps, when in Austria all the guest houses and hotels are so cute and cosy.

=)

The text you are quoting:

Austria is amazing for ski and snowboarding. Season ski pass is way cheaper then in France and Switzerland and includes so many awesome ski areas.

Also it has so many niiiice off piste places and i don't think it's that crowded as it is in here. Not to mention ugly 9 floor buildings in the middle of the french alps, when in Austria all the guest houses and hotels are so cute and cosy.

=)

Vedra H, Nov 4, 2010 @ 10:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1759 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form