Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Selling ski passes Verbier HALF PRICE

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Selling ski passes Verbier HALF PRICE

Verbier 35 CHF - normal price 66 CHF

Send me a personal message! I can send you the vouchers by mail.

Active on Glocals, reliable ;-).

Have a nice day,

Conditions: 

Valid for Verbier Ski Passfrom January 5 to April 26 2015, excluding February 9 to 28 
Exchange it for Verbier ski pass at Le Chable or Médran caisse 
Can extend ski pass to include Mont Fort for CHF 9 extra, paid at caisse directly 
KeyCard obligatory: CHF 5 at the caisse    
Apr 26, 2015 is planned as last day of season, but some ski areas may close on certain days or end the season earlier due to weather. No refunds will offered in such cases
The text you are quoting:

Verbier 35 CHF - normal price 66 CHF

Send me a personal message! I can send you the vouchers by mail.

Active on Glocals, reliable ;-).

Have a nice day,

Conditions: 

Valid for Verbier Ski Passfrom January 5 to April 26 2015, excluding February 9 to 28 
Exchange it for Verbier ski pass at Le Chable or Médran caisse 
Can extend ski pass to include Mont Fort for CHF 9 extra, paid at caisse directly 
Apr 26, 2015 is planned as last day of season, but some ski areas may close on certain days or end the season earlier due to weather. No refunds will offered in such cases

Griet VApr 11, 2015 @ 20:35
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 2047 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Selling ski passes Verbier HALF PRICE
Post 1

You should probably tell people how many you have to sell and the fact that you purchased them via BuyClub for CHF 49.50 each.

Good luck.

You should probably tell people how many you have to sell and the fact that you purchased them via BuyClub for CHF 49.50 each.

Good luck.

Verbier, Apr 11, 2015 @ 21:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Good luck.

Apr 11, 15 21:26

Verbier 35 CHF - normal price 66 CHF - I believe the lady said..... (Verbier/Michael!)

However, I'm also now in the position of "wasting" unused vouchers once again this year due to the restrictions (of which I was aware) combined with a fairly crap season (of which I wasn't aware).  

The Buy Club offers are GREAT and I'm not knocking it, but maybe Messrs Nir and Oded should think about rejecting "offers" which are so limiting and un-user friendly.  Case in point -  not being able to use the Verbier vouchers before 5th Jan and for most of February.

Added to my list of "unfriendly" offers are the Portes du Soleil passes which could only be purchased at the Ardent Caisse - which if you live in Switzerland (anywhere other than Geneva - doh!) meant you would have had to buy a lift pass in Champery to be able to ski to Ardent in order to redeem your voucher!

Can we please stop kow-towing to these massive, money-grabbing resorts and support smaller, more local resorts who are happy (maybe) to give us better deals??

As (dare I say it) Groupon do???

Verbier 35 CHF - normal price 66 CHF - I believe the lady said..... (Verbier/Michael!)

However, I'm also now in the position of "wasting" unused vouchers once again this year due to the restrictions (of which I was aware) combined with a fairly crap season (of which I wasn't aware).  

The Buy Club offers are GREAT and I'm not knocking it, but maybe Messrs Nir and Oded should think about rejecting "offers" which are so limiting and un-user friendly.  Case in point -  not being able to use the Verbier vouchers before 5th Jan and for most of February.

Added to my list of "unfriendly" offers are the Portes du Soleil passes which could only be purchased at the Ardent Caisse - which if you live in Switzerland (anywhere other than Geneva - doh!) meant you would have had to buy a lift pass in Champery to be able to ski to Ardent in order to redeem your voucher!

Can we please stop kow-towing to these massive, money-grabbing resorts and support smaller, more local resorts who are happy (maybe) to give us better deals??

As (dare I say it) Groupon do???

Carolyn C, Apr 11, 2015 @ 21:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

I have 2 buyclub vouchers for Verbier 1-day ski passes (payed 49.50CHF (= 30% off, as full price for an adult pass at Verbier is 71CHF but selling for 35) that I won't be able to use. 

Conditions: Valid for Verbier Ski Passfrom January 5 to April 26 2015, excluding February 9 to 28 Exchange it for Verbier ski pass at Le Chable or Médran caisse 

I have 2 buyclub vouchers for Verbier 1-day ski passes (payed 49.50CHF (= 30% off, as full price for an adult pass at Verbier is 71CHF but selling for 35) that I won't be able to use. 

Conditions: Valid for Verbier Ski Passfrom January 5 to April 26 2015, excluding February 9 to 28 Exchange it for Verbier ski pass at Le Chable or Médran caisse 

Griet V, Apr 11, 2015 @ 22:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 2047 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form