Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Ski carpool near Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Ski carpool near Geneva

Hello! I would love to go skiing to nearby mountains like Monts Jura, St-Cergue or Habères just for a few hours the afternoon but it's hard to get to any station when you dont have a car.
Would any of you like to go somedays and could take me with you?

The text you are quoting:

Hello! I would love to go skiing to nearby mountains like Monts Jura, St-Cergue or Habères just for a few hours the afternoon but it's hard to get to any station when you dont have a car.
Would any of you like to go somedays and could take me with you?

Bella BFeb 21, 2016 @ 19:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1451 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Ski carpool near Geneva
Post 1

Bella : Here is Plan B >>>you can hop a bus going to these ski resort stations right at the main BUS STATION located between rue du Mont-Blanc and Rue des Alpes.

Bella : Here is Plan B >>>you can hop a bus going to these ski resort stations right at the main BUS STATION located between rue du Mont-Blanc and Rue des Alpes.

alfi K, Feb 22, 2016 @ 09:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Feb 22, 16 09:45

Hi Alfi! Thank you for your answer, but from what i have seen on the gare routiere schedules, the busses that go to ski resorts only leave early in the morning (I'm only free the afternoons) and they only go to resorts that are further away like Chamonix or Avoriaz, over an hour drive with a car, certainly more with a bus that stops several times, so it can't be just for a few hours if I have to add 2-3 hours of time for the transport alone. While there are stations only 20 or 30 minutes away from Geneva (those i mentionned above) to which you could just go for the afternoon, stay 2 hours there and be back home the same evening. 

Hi Alfi! Thank you for your answer, but from what i have seen on the gare routiere schedules, the busses that go to ski resorts only leave early in the morning (I'm only free the afternoons) and they only go to resorts that are further away like Chamonix or Avoriaz, over an hour drive with a car, certainly more with a bus that stops several times, so it can't be just for a few hours if I have to add 2-3 hours of time for the transport alone. While there are stations only 20 or 30 minutes away from Geneva (those i mentionned above) to which you could just go for the afternoon, stay 2 hours there and be back home the same evening. 

Bella B, Feb 22, 2016 @ 12:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

I am taking my daughter for afternoon skiing to Monts Jura whenever the weather is good this week or on the coming weekends. Send me a PM to share contact information if you are interested.

I am taking my daughter for afternoon skiing to Monts Jura whenever the weather is good this week or on the coming weekends. Send me a PM to share contact information if you are interested.

JR M, Feb 22, 2016 @ 16:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1451 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form