Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Swiss Snow

Hi you all.

We formed a new FB group "Swiss Snow". https://www.facebook.com/groups/703704966385586/

This group is devoted to all, who love Switzerland, snow, winter sports, travelling across the country, discovering beautiful winter places. 

The purpose of this group is to share news, exchange opinions and advice and get like-minded people together. 

A place to sell, buy, exchange or give away any winter equipment, learn about places with the “best deals” to buy.

Share your winter snow activities and meet new friends.

This group is also a share-point for travellers, seeking “insider information”, valuable tips and places to discover in the country of chocolate, fondue and cuckoo-clocks.

Join us!

The text you are quoting:

Hi you all.

We formed a new FB group "Swiss Snow". https://www.facebook.com/groups/703704966385586/

This group is devoted to all, who love Switzerland, snow, winter sports, travelling across the country, discovering beautiful winter places. 

The purpose of this group is to share news, exchange opinions and advice and get like-minded people together. 

A place to sell, buy, exchange or give away any winter equipment, learn about places with the “best deals” to buy.

Share your winter snow activities and meet new friends.

This group is also a share-point for travellers, seeking “insider information”, valuable tips and places to discover in the country of chocolate, fondue and cuckoo-clocks.

Join us!

tigritsaSep 10, 2014 @ 12:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1938 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Swiss Snow
Post 1

Hi,

I was just looking for some tips for this winter and ski season and found your group :) ...I arrived 3 weaks ago to Geneva and looking forward learning ski this winter. Hope this page will be helpful for novices like us...any suggestion for skiing lessons? I need also some ideas for Christmas vacation near Geneva(hotels+skiing not expensive)

thanks!

Hi,

I was just looking for some tips for this winter and ski season and found your group :) ...I arrived 3 weaks ago to Geneva and looking forward learning ski this winter. Hope this page will be helpful for novices like us...any suggestion for skiing lessons? I need also some ideas for Christmas vacation near Geneva(hotels+skiing not expensive)

thanks!

Hilal C, Sep 10, 2014 @ 14:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi,

thanks!

Sep 10, 14 14:56

Welcome to Geneva,

Downhill Skying or Cross-country?

In each case, you can go to "Le Jura", the "other" mountains!  It's perfect for beginners. Much cheaper than in the Alps and it's nearer. 30 minutes to le Col de la Faucille (France) and 45' to Les Rousses (France).

Have a look in Les Rousses, you can rent a flat in a chalet or go to hotels. It's a very nice environment and you can enjoy even you don't sky. A large area for walking and enjoying snow!

All the best, Dorothee

Welcome to Geneva,

Downhill Skying or Cross-country?

In each case, you can go to "Le Jura", the "other" mountains!  It's perfect for beginners. Much cheaper than in the Alps and it's nearer. 30 minutes to le Col de la Faucille (France) and 45' to Les Rousses (France).

Have a look in Les Rousses, you can rent a flat in a chalet or go to hotels. It's a very nice environment and you can enjoy even you don't sky. A large area for walking and enjoying snow!

All the best, Dorothee

Dorothee D, Sep 10, 2014 @ 15:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Dear all, please post your questions and replies in our new "Swiss Snow" group. (see the link to it above) As there is more visibility to your questiona and answers:)

With my best,

Victoria

Dear all, please post your questions and replies in our new "Swiss Snow" group. (see the link to it above) As there is more visibility to your questiona and answers:)

With my best,

Victoria

tigritsa, Sep 10, 2014 @ 16:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Dear Dorothee, 

it would be wonderful to see you in our group! Please join. 

With your permission, I will post there your reply, since many people will find it interesting.

Dear Dorothee, 

it would be wonderful to see you in our group! Please join. 

With your permission, I will post there your reply, since many people will find it interesting.

tigritsa, Sep 10, 2014 @ 16:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1938 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form