Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > Zurich Skiing group

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Zurich Skiing group

Hi everybody

It's time for Zurich skiers to show off and have fun !

I created the group (http://www.glocals.com/groups/zurich/zurich-skiing-group.htm) for organizing skiing days on Saturdays or Sundays with Snow'n'Rail and maybe by car too; the first destination will be most probably Flumserberg on Sunday 09. January 2011.

I hope that many of you would like to join for spending these skiing days together, and I'd like to have your suggestions about destinations, meteo websites, and everything that you believe could be interesting and/or useful for me and for the group (the choice of a fancy name for the group too ;-) )

Anybody wanting to have a chat with me about this will find me on Saturday 18 at Ian's Seefeld drinks at 20:00 (I'll leave early, before 22:00)

Looking forward for seeing you both at Seefeld drinks and on the slopes!

Ciaociao

Fabrizio

PS: as already discussed on the group page, also people who do cross country, snow hiking, sledging, or whatever else winter sport, or even just wanting to spend one day in the mountain will be welcome if they'd like to share the travel all together!

The text you are quoting:

Hi everybody

It's time for Zurich skiers to show off and have fun !

I created the group (http://www.glocals.com/groups/zurich/zurich-skiing-group.htm) for organizing skiing days on Saturdays or Sundays with Snow'n'Rail and maybe by car too; the first destination will be most probably Flumserberg on Sunday 09. January 2011.

I hope that many of you would like to join for spending these skiing days together, and I'd like to have your suggestions about destinations, meteo websites, and everything that you believe could be interesting and/or useful for me and for the group (the choice of a fancy name for the group too ;-) )

Anybody wanting to have a chat with me about this will find me on Saturday 18 at Ian's Seefeld drinks at 20:00 (I'll leave early, before 22:00)

Looking forward for seeing you both at Seefeld drinks and on the slopes!

Ciaociao

Fabrizio

PS: as already discussed on the group page, also people who do cross country, snow hiking, sledging, or whatever else winter sport, or even just wanting to spend one day in the mountain will be welcome if they'd like to share the travel all together!

Fabrizio CDec 13, 2010 @ 12:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1525 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Zurich Skiing group
Post 1

Hi everybody

... in the last couple of weeks I was checking almost daily the weather forecasts hoping for some kind of "perfect snowstorm" to hit Switzerland in the coming days, but we have to face reality: spring has taken over and unluckily is not anymore time for skiing :-(

Then I made a balance of this first season of group activity: on a time span of 9 weeks, we went skiing 7 times, to 5 different destinations (Flumserberg, Davos, Engelberg, Lenzerheide and Laax).

We had a total attendance of 43 people (in average about 6 each time), and 26 different people attended at least once.

I'm very happy of you all having attended and I'd like to say to all of you that I enjoyed all these days and it was a pleasure to share my time skiing with you.

A special thank goes to the "top attenders": Igor, Benoit and Monica, that attended 3 times!

I hope to see you all again during the next skiing season, and to meet you soon to some other event!

Ciaociao

Fabrizio

The text you are quoting:

Hi everybody

... in the last couple of weeks I was checking almost daily the weather forecasts hoping for some kind of "perfect snowstorm" to hit Switzerland in the coming days, but we have to face reality: spring has taken over and unluckily is not anymore time for skiing :-(

Then I made a balance of this first season of group activity: on a time span of 9 weeks, we went skiing 7 times, to 5 different destinations (Flumserberg, Davos, Engelberg, Lenzerheide and Laax).

We had a total attendance of 43 people (in average about 6 each time), and 26 different people attended at least once.

I'm very happy of you all having attended and I'd like to say to all of you that I enjoyed all these days and it was a pleasure to share my time skiing with you.

A special thank goes to the "top attenders": Igor, Benoit and Monica, that attended 3 times!

I hope to see you all again during the next skiing season, and to meet you soon to some other event!

Ciaociao

Fabrizio

Fabrizio C, Mar 26, 2011 @ 17:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1525 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form