Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Ski / Snowboarding > ride Chamonix (Servoz) to Geneva Wednesday morning (12.02)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
ride Chamonix (Servoz) to Geneva Wednesday morning (12.02)

Hi,

Is there anyone driving from Chamonix or Servoz to Geneva next Wednesday, February 12th in the morning hours with 1 available seat in their car? Please reply to this post or contact me by phone (0786375018). I will have no luggage and I am willing to share expenses. I have a swiss driving license and would gladly volunteer for driving a manual car if need be.

You can also call me if you are looking for a ride on this route this season. I am traveling frequently and would be willing to share the ride. 

Thanks,

Eren 

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

Is there anyone driving from Chamonix or Servoz to Geneva next Wednesday, February 12th in the morning hours with 1 available seat in their car? Please reply to this post or contact me by phone (0786375018). I will have no luggage and I am willing to share expenses. I have a swiss driving license and would gladly volunteer for driving a manual car if need be.

You can also call me if you are looking for a ride on this route this season. I am traveling frequently and would be willing to share the ride. 

Thanks,

Eren 

Eren OFeb 5, 2014 @ 12:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1302 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1302 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form