Login or Sign Up

Forums in Basel > Basel > 141003 Suggestion - Unterstützung! herzlich, Thanks!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
141003 Suggestion - Unterstützung! herzlich, Thanks!

May I kindly ask you if in your Social or Professional Network you know somebody who is looking for: - broadcasting ??? - photographer ??? - videographer ??? - video editor ??? - stage manager ??? in theater for example??? - sound technician???

Concretely It is for somebody who I like to recommend: Mrs. Lucía de Mosteyrín Photographer, Camerawoman, Ideas Woman www.luciademosteyrin.com Mail: [email protected]

Please, do not hesitate to contact her directly if you have any worthy and efficient suggestion!

I wish you a very nice weekend!

Kind Greetings,

Mac H.

The text you are quoting:

May I kindly ask you if in your Social or Professional Network you know somebody who is looking for: - broadcasting ??? - photographer ??? - videographer ??? - video editor ??? - stage manager ??? in theater for example??? - sound technician???

Concretely It is for somebody who I like to recommend: Mrs. Lucía de Mosteyrín Photographer, Camerawoman, Ideas Woman www.luciademosteyrin.com Mail: [email protected]

Please, do not hesitate to contact her directly if you have any worthy and efficient suggestion!

I wish you a very nice weekend!

Kind Greetings,

Mac H.

Mc COct 3, 2014 @ 19:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1947 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: 141003 Suggestion - Unterstützung! herzlich, Thanks!
Post 1

One of the best places to advertise would be Unibas as well as Anibis maybe tutti will also do.

The text you are quoting:

One of the best places to advertise would be Unibas as well as Anibis maybe tutti will also do.

Dorothy W, Oct 3, 2014 @ 23:06
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1947 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form