Login or Sign Up

Forums in Basel > Basel > Any sporty people in Basel interested in trying out lots of sports activities for free in the next few weeks?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Any sporty people in Basel interested in trying out lots of sports activities for free in the next few weeks?

Hi Basel people

My company is looking for sporty people with a bit of time on their hands who would like to do some free sports activities in the next few weeks. We launched myclubs.ch in March in Basel and Zurich and we want to make sure that our partners in Basel receive some visits to test the network, to make sure it all functions smoothly etc. Later we will have paying clientele, but whilst we are still building up the paying clientele we are looking for testers who want to try lots of sports activities and we will give you some free credits to do so.

We have 24 sports partners in Basel covering 14 different types of sports activities. You can see all of the available activities on myclubs.ch. If you are interested to visit each of the partners in our network i.e. not always the same one then please PM me and I will set you up with an account with some free test credits.

Normally you would have to pay a minimum of 20 chf per activity - sometimes the partners may charge drop-in rates of 25 chf or even more, so the test credits are pretty valuable to someone who is on a budget and loves doing different sports.

The text you are quoting:

Hi Basel people

My company is looking for sporty people with a bit of time on their hands who would like to do some free sports activities in the next few weeks. We launched myclubs.ch in March in Basel and Zurich and we want to make sure that our partners in Basel receive some visits to test the network, to make sure it all functions smoothly etc. Later we will have paying clientele, but whilst we are still building up the paying clientele we are looking for testers who want to try lots of sports activities and we will give you some free credits to do so.

We have 24 sports partners in Basel covering 14 different types of sports activities. You can see all of the available activities on myclubs.ch. If you are interested to visit each of the partners in our network i.e. not always the same one then please PM me and I will set you up with an account with some free test credits.

Normally you would have to pay a minimum of 20 chf per activity - sometimes the partners may charge drop-in rates of 25 chf or even more, so the test credits are pretty valuable to someone who is on a budget and loves doing different sports.

mr_sportyMay 11, 2016 @ 16:34
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 2640 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Any sporty people in Basel interested in trying out lots of sports activities for free in the next few weeks?
Post 1

I am okay with football, Tennis and Athletics. 

I am okay with football, Tennis and Athletics. 

Bryan McMullan, Jan 9, 2018 @ 07:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Any sporty people in Basel interested in trying out lots of sports activities for free in the next few weeks?
Post 2

Hi

I just launched my website www.hellosport.ch. With HelloSport you can easily find more than 150 sport activities as well as over 1'500 facilities in Basel.

Check it out and have fun!

Alexis

Hi

I just launched my website www.hellosport.ch. With HelloSport you can easily find more than 150 sport activities as well as over 1'500 facilities in Basel.

Check it out and have fun!

Alexis

Alexis Weil, Jan 22, 2018 @ 22:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 2640 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form