Login or Sign Up

Forums in Basel > Basel > Anyone interested in practice German??

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Anyone interested in practice German??

Hello guys, ich möchte mein Deutsch verbessern, aus diesem grund, I am looking a Tandem partner (preferably a female) who wants to improve their German skills too. Let's probably meet like 2x a week or its depend upon the availability and after working hours. If interested, Kindly send me a message. It's always nice to meet a new friends around the world!

The text you are quoting:

Hello guys, ich möchte mein Deutsch verbessern, aus diesem grund, I am looking a Tandem partner (preferably a female) who wants to improve their German skills too. Let's probably meet like 2x a week or its depend upon the availability and after working hours. If interested, Kindly send me a message. It's always nice to meet a new friends around the world!
Farah AApr 17, 2015 @ 22:53

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1720 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Anyone interested in practice German??
Post 1

Hey. Am called winnie. I am interested in your offer...only one problem...a live far from you and am new here so am not yet well versed with traveling around. I live in walenstadt.

The text you are quoting:

Hey. Am called winnie. I am interested in your offer...only one problem...a live far from you and am new here so am not yet well versed with traveling around. I live in walenstadt.

Winifred D, Apr 17, 2015 @ 23:17
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1720 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form