Login or Sign Up

Forums in Basel > Basel > Beauty and health products

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Beauty and health products

Hello Everyone! 

Would you be interested in anti-ageing facial products, body and health care,  would you like to know more great body and facial treatments(for wrinkles, cellulite, stretch marks etc) even better if you are a beauty therapist or a salon owner and would like to extend your current business! 

We would like to invite you to our group where you can see fantastic products, and can see how they are actually works! 

Our company is 31 years old, the world's leading Genetic Researcher Company, 200 products and more than 100 researchers work in the gene expression of their science and their global patent has also been introduced on Discovery Channel.
If you are interested about the products please feel free to contact me and I will be more than happy to help you! 
Look forward to hearing from you soon! 
https://m.facebook.com/groups/1523935751238999

Tímea 

The text you are quoting:

Hello Everyone! 

Would you be interested in anti-ageing facial products, body and health care,  would you like to know more great body and facial treatments(for wrinkles, cellulite, stretch marks etc) even better if you are a beauty therapist or a salon owner and would like to extend your current business! 

We would like to invite you to our group where you can see fantastic products, and can see how they are actually works! 

Our company is 31 years old, the world's leading Genetic Researcher Company, 200 products and more than 100 researchers work in the gene expression of their science and their global patent has also been introduced on Discovery Channel.
If you are interested about the products please feel free to contact me and I will be more than happy to help you! 
Look forward to hearing from you soon! 
https://m.facebook.com/groups/1523935751238999

Tímea 

Timea RMar 2, 2016 @ 15:44
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1942 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1942 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form