Login or Sign Up

Forums in Basel > Basel > Come and try Underwater Hockey at Gartenbad St. Jakob on Monday, 19:45

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Come and try Underwater Hockey at Gartenbad St. Jakob on Monday, 19:45

Hi All,

I'm new to Glocals, but not new to Switzerland. My sport is Underwater Hockey, which I introduced to Switzerland in 2007. The club that I started in Zürich is now pretty healthy, with about 25 members, both male and female of all ages (currently 21-53); I now work in Kaiseraugst, AG, and am in the process of starting up a team in Basel.

We are holding a "Come and Try" session in Gartenbad St Jakob at 19:45-22:00 on Monday 15th September 2014, so please do "Come and Try"! Required equipment is standard snorkelling gear (mask, snorkel and fins), and unfortunately I will be carrying too much underwater hockey gear to be able to carry much in the way of spare gear. But please contact me if you need gear or have any questions.

The text you are quoting:

Hi All,

I'm new to Glocals, but not new to Switzerland. My sport is Underwater Hockey, which I introduced to Switzerland in 2007. The club that I started in Zürich is now pretty healthy, with about 25 members, both male and female of all ages (currently 21-53); I now work in Kaiseraugst, AG, and am in the process of starting up a team in Basel.

We are holding a "Come and Try" session in Gartenbad St Jakob at 19:45-22:00 on Monday 15th September 2014, so please do "Come and Try"! Required equipment is standard snorkelling gear (mask, snorkel and fins), and unfortunately I will be carrying too much underwater hockey gear to be able to carry much in the way of spare gear. But please contact me if you need gear or have any questions.

Martin ReedSep 14, 2014 @ 07:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1801 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1801 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form