Login or Sign Up

Forums in Basel > Basel > Flatmate needed?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Flatmate needed?

Hallo All!

I'm trying to find a permanent flat in Basel.  I have a relocation agent helping me, but there aren't many decent flats around at the moment.  The one flat I applied for had 25 other applicants!

I'm happy to spend up to around 2,600CHF/month, or share with someone friendly and get something really nice for  between 3,250CHF-4,250CHF/month where we split the rent - the options for getting somewhere really nice (2 or 3 bedrooms) at that price point are much better.  As I'm new to Basel, I don't know many people yet but am open to sharing with someone as long as they're friendly/normal and we'd get on.

Is anyone here in a similar predicament and would be open to sharing?  I want to get a flat in a good central area (Kleinbasel or Grossbasel), 100m2+, with modern kitchen/bathrooms and some outside space.  I'm pretty flexible on budget as long as the flat fits.

Not sure what other information you might need, so let me know if I've missed anything out.  I'm English, a lawyer and working for a big pharma company (predicatably!).  I love food/eating out (difficult here!), cooking, travelling, opera, football etc... pretty outgoing, but I work hard (and travel about twice a month with work) so having a nice home to come back to each day is very important.

Get in touch if you'd be interested in teaming up to find somewhere!

Thanks

M

The text you are quoting:

Hallo All!

I'm trying to find a permanent flat in Basel.  I have a relocation agent helping me, but there aren't many decent flats around at the moment.  The one flat I applied for had 25 other applicants!

I'm happy to spend up to around 2,600CHF/month, or share with someone friendly and get something really nice for  between 3,250CHF-4,250CHF/month where we split the rent - the options for getting somewhere really nice (2 or 3 bedrooms) at that price point are much better.  As I'm new to Basel, I don't know many people yet but am open to sharing with someone as long as they're friendly/normal and we'd get on.

Is anyone here in a similar predicament and would be open to sharing?  I want to get a flat in a good central area (Kleinbasel or Grossbasel), 100m2+, with modern kitchen/bathrooms and some outside space.  I'm pretty flexible on budget as long as the flat fits.

Not sure what other information you might need, so let me know if I've missed anything out.  I'm English, a lawyer and working for a big pharma company (predicatably!).  I love food/eating out (difficult here!), cooking, travelling, opera, football etc... pretty outgoing, but I work hard (and travel about twice a month with work) so having a nice home to come back to each day is very important.

Get in touch if you'd be interested in teaming up to find somewhere!

Thanks

M

Milan TNov 11, 2014 @ 15:54
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1686 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1686 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form