Login or Sign Up

Forums in Bern > Bern > Are you looking for a French teacher ? Me voilà !

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Are you looking for a French teacher ? Me voilà !

Hi guys,

My name is Amandine and I am a French teacher for foreigners. I am currently working for aswiss school and have been teaching French for 3 years around Europe.

I can help you to 

- improve your grammar skills (a bit boring YES ! but very important ... of course we do not do only grammar during the lesson)

- your speaking skills (not to be shy anymore, to dare speaking and to learn a lot of daily phrases very useful)

- to get ready for an exam (DELF-DALF)

I want you to end my lessons being CONFIDENT and SPEAKING ! I mainly focus my lessons on SPEAKING because a language is meant to be spoken !!! 

Contactez-moi pour plus d'informations : [email protected]

à bientôt Laughing

Amandine

The text you are quoting:

Hi guys,

My name is Amandine and I am a French teacher for foreigners. I am currently working for aswiss school and have been teaching French for 3 years around Europe.

I can help you to 

- improve your grammar skills (a bit boring YES ! but very important ... of course we do not do only grammar during the lesson)

- your speaking skills (not to be shy anymore, to dare speaking and to learn a lot of daily phrases very useful)

- to get ready for an exam (DELF-DALF)

I want you to end my lessons being CONFIDENT and SPEAKING ! I mainly focus my lessons on SPEAKING because a language is meant to be spoken !!! 

Contactez-moi pour plus d'informations : [email protected]

à bientôt Laughing

Amandine

Amandine GuillaumeJun 4, 2016 @ 11:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 2380 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 2380 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form