Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > {French, English} - Russian Exchange - Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
{French, English} - Russian Exchange - Geneva

Bonjour

Je suis russe et je parle anglais et français (au niveau intermédiaire et au niveau pre-intermédiaire). J'ai besoin d'améliorer l'anglais et le français. С'est pourquoi je cherche des personnes qui seraient intéressés en pratiquer son russe et peuvent m'aider avec mes objectifs.

I am russian and I can speak English and French (intermediate and pre-intermediate). I need to improve my French and English. And this is why I am looking for people who are interested in practice with Russian and who can help me with my tasks. 

Mes salutations,
Roman
sorokoletov<at>mail.ru
The text you are quoting:

Bonjour

Je suis russe et je parle anglais et français (au niveau intermédiaire et au niveau pre-intermédiaire). J'ai besoin d'améliorer l'anglais et le français. С'est pourquoi je cherche des personnes qui seraient intéressés en pratiquer son russe et peuvent m'aider avec mes objectifs.

I am russian and I can speak English and French (intermediate and pre-intermediate). I need to improve my French and English. And this is why I am looking for people who are interested in practice with Russian and who can help me with my tasks. 

Mes salutations,
Roman
sorokoletov<at>mail.ru
RomanSVJan 31, 2012 @ 14:01
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 791 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 791 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form