Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > 3.5 rooms Apartments Horgen

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
3.5 rooms Apartments Horgen

I am moving out on the 1st of August and I am looking for somebody to take over the apartment. The apartment is fully renovated. It is very bright with big windows on three sides and one big balcony. One window has the Zurich Lake view. It is 3.5 rooms apartment: huge kitchen plus living room, 2 separate rooms, 1 bathroom, 80 2m in total. In the basement shared washing machine and dryer. The apartment is located in the north part of Horgen; very close to the train station; by train or by car you reach the Zurich Hauptbahnhof in 15-20 minutes. Very close to shops and to the highway. The cost is 1850 CHF. Please contact me to [email protected]

The text you are quoting:

I am moving out on the 1st of August and I am looking for somebody to take over the apartment. The apartment is fully renovated. It is very bright with big windows on three sides and one big balcony. One window has the Zurich Lake view. It is 3.5 rooms apartment: huge kitchen plus living room, 2 separate rooms, 1 bathroom, 80 2m in total. In the basement shared washing machine and dryer. The apartment is located in the north part of Horgen; very close to the train station; by train or by car you reach the Zurich Hauptbahnhof in 15-20 minutes. Very close to shops and to the highway. The cost is 1850 CHF. Please contact me to [email protected]

simone pasciJul 2, 2012 @ 12:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 542 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 542 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form