Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Basic Japanese languages.

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Basic Japanese languages.
 I need to learn some basic Japanese language for my sport hobby, anyone out there that can give me a hand.....?

In return I can share with you whatever knowledge, skill or coaching that you may want ie. other languages, food/cooking, Financial advisory...etc.

Cheers,

JackieChen.
The text you are quoting:
 I need to learn some basic Japanese language for my sport hobby, anyone out there that can give me a hand.....?

In return I can share with you whatever knowledge, skill or coaching that you may want ie. other languages, food/cooking, Financial advisory...etc.

Cheers,

JackieChen.
JackieChenSep 28, 2009 @ 12:53
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 900 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Basic Japanese languages.
Post 1
 HiI can help you with your Japanese language !  I can give you some thorough guidance as I am good at teaching languages to foreigners helped Korean people in Japan to teach Japanese and helped Japanese learn English. In return, I would like to know, I am aware that this is such a short notice, but if you would have a spare room, if you could sit me in.....!  I am now in Japan and traveling back to Geneva for job interviews and I recently learned that I could not stay at a friend's place..Why kind of sports do you do that you need to learn Japanese ?  Best regards,Maiko 
 HiI can help you with your Japanese language !  I can give you some thorough guidance as I am good at teaching languages to foreigners helped Korean people in Japan to teach Japanese and helped Japanese learn English. In return, I would like to know, I am aware that this is such a short notice, but if you would have a spare room, if you could sit me in.....!  I am now in Japan and traveling back to Geneva for job interviews and I recently learned that I could not stay at a friend's place..Why kind of sports do you do that you need to learn Japanese ?  Best regards,Maiko 
maiko, Sep 28, 2009 @ 23:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Basic Japanese languages.
Post 2

hello are you still intersted in teaching japonese ?

thank s for you answer,

my email [email protected]

best regards

hello are you still intersted in teaching japonese ?

thank s for you answer,

my email [email protected]

best regards

eeerric, Aug 16, 2011 @ 18:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 900 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form