Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Chamonix studio to let in exchange of a Bed, room, space in Geneva (on special weekends)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Chamonix studio to let in exchange of a Bed, room, space in Geneva (on special weekends)

Hello,

I do a nutrition course in Geneva during the week-ends ( 3 week-ends in June, one in July, then again in September for all year round) and would like to avoid to drive sunday morning. 

I live in a small but nice studio right in the centre with a bed in mezzanine (about 35m2) ; there is a lovely terrasse of 20m2 on the roof, which allows a fantastic view 360° of the mountains, included Mont-Blanc of course.

Let me know if you're interested in an exchange for the saturday night.

Rozenn

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I do a nutrition course in Geneva during the week-ends ( 3 week-ends in June, one in July, then again in September for all year round) and would like to avoid to drive sunday morning. 

I live in a small but nice studio right in the centre with a bed in mezzanine (about 35m2) ; there is a lovely terrasse of 20m2 on the roof, which allows a fantastic view 360° of the mountains, included Mont-Blanc of course.

Let me know if you're interested in an exchange for the saturday night.

Rozenn

rozenn massonJun 9, 2011 @ 13:58
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 647 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Chamonix studio to let in exchange of a Bed, room, space in Geneva (on special weekends)
Post 1
Hi, how would this work exactly? Thnx
The text you are quoting:
Hi, how would this work exactly? Thnx
Rebz F, Oct 12, 2011 @ 22:35
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 647 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form