Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Dog sitting exchange Christmas vs New Year

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Dog sitting exchange Christmas vs New Year

Hi guys,

My boyfriend and I would like to offer you dog sitting during Christmas holidays, from 23rd to 31st of December, in exchange for dog sitting from 31st of December until 9th of January or thereabouts.

We have a lovely female labrador, 2.5years old. She is funny and sweet, and adapts quickly to people. We also have a main coon cat. Both are healthy, vaccinated, neutered etc... We live in a house with a garden and your doggy would have to be nice to our cat as well. :)

Let me know if these dates suit you, or anything around those dates, maybe we can adjust.

Send me a message here on glocals and we can arrange to meet.

Thank you!

The text you are quoting:

Hi guys,

My boyfriend and I would like to offer you dog sitting during Christmas holidays, from 23rd to 31st of December, in exchange for dog sitting from 31st of December until 9th of January or thereabouts.

We have a lovely female labrador, 2.5years old. She is funny and sweet, and adapts quickly to people. We also have a main coon cat. Both are healthy, vaccinated, neutered etc... We live in a house with a garden and your doggy would have to be nice to our cat as well. :)

Let me know if these dates suit you, or anything around those dates, maybe we can adjust.

Send me a message here on glocals and we can arrange to meet.

Thank you!

Maja RNov 9, 2016 @ 10:27
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 786 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 786 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form