Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > English in exchange for your French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
English in exchange for your French

I am English mother tongue and have fairly good spoken French, however, I would like to find someone who is French mother tongue who can do dictation and reading with me and correct my written French. 

I offer the same in English and have a Masters in Journalism.

Tuesday from 19h30 or Thursday from 18h30 onward is possible for me and possibly on the weeekend. 

Thank you,

Karen

The text you are quoting:

I am English mother tongue and have fairly good spoken French, however, I would like to find someone who is French mother tongue who can do dictation and reading with me and correct my written French. 

Tuesday from 19h30 or Thursday from 18h30 onward is possible for me and possibly on the weeekend. 

Thank you,

Karen

Karen RMay 7, 2016 @ 09:58
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

8 Replies | 1142 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: English in exchange for your French
Post 1

Bonjour Karen, 

je suis très intéressé par cet ECHANGE. J'ai un très bon niveau de français and my writing english is ok . I just need to talk, to improve the rhythm and the fluentcy. 

I am my own boss thus I can be available quite often despite my business travels. we couled chat at ã coffre shop or by FaceTime or Skype. 

j'ai eu l'habitude de faire une heure par semaine avec une " sparingpartner" anglaise et c'était vraiment très bien . Feel free to contact me. Frederic 

Bonjour Karen, 

je suis très intéressé par cet ECHANGE. J'ai un très bon niveau de français and my writing english is ok . I just need to talk, to improve the rhythm and the fluentcy. 

I am my own boss thus I can be available quite often despite my business travels. we couled chat at ã coffre shop or by FaceTime or Skype. 

j'ai eu l'habitude de faire une heure par semaine avec une " sparingpartner" anglaise et c'était vraiment très bien . Feel free to contact me. Frederic 

Frédéric V, May 7, 2016 @ 13:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hello Karen,

I’m from Geneva and my mother tongue is French. I’m always looking for opportunities to improve my English, and I’m also available on Tuesday or Thursday after work time, so if you are interested just let me know.

Cheers,

Alberto.

P.S.: I’m also attending, fairly regularly, the French – English language exchange, which I recommend …very nice group and good for improving both languages

http://www.glocals.com/groups/geneva-french-english-language-exchange-group.htm

Hello Karen,

I’m from Geneva and my mother tongue is French. I’m always looking for opportunities to improve my English, and I’m also available on Tuesday or Thursday after work time, so if you are interested just let me know.

Cheers,

Alberto.

P.S.: I’m also attending, fairly regularly, the French – English language exchange, which I recommend …very nice group and good for improving both languages

http://www.glocals.com/groups/geneva-french-english-language-exchange-group.htm

Alberto_81, May 7, 2016 @ 20:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hello Karen,

I am very interested by this exchange.

I am french mother tongue. I can help you to improve your french (dictation, reading, writing, speaking, special french expressions....)

I want to improve my english especially business english. I have a good writen and spoken english but I would like to be more fluent.

I am freshly arrived from Paris and I will start working on the Lausanne Area.

I will be available in the week from 18h30 or 19h and some weekends.

Plase feel free to contact me.

Thank you.

Sarra

Hello Karen,

I am very interested by this exchange.

I am french mother tongue. I can help you to improve your french (dictation, reading, writing, speaking, special french expressions....)

I want to improve my english especially business english. I have a good writen and spoken english but I would like to be more fluent.

I am freshly arrived from Paris and I will start working on the Lausanne Area.

I will be available in the week from 18h30 or 19h and some weekends.

Plase feel free to contact me.

Thank you.

Sarra

Sarra G, May 7, 2016 @ 20:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Sara,

Sorry for the late reply.

This sounds good, however, you said you are going to be working in Lausanne? If so, that would not be practical as I am in Geneva. Please let me know.

If you are in Geneva, we could discuss further please contact me at [email protected] 

Thank you,

Karen

Hi Sara,

Sorry for the late reply.

This sounds good, however, you said you are going to be working in Lausanne? If so, that would not be practical as I am in Geneva. Please let me know.

If you are in Geneva, we could discuss further please contact me at [email protected] 

Thank you,

Karen

Karen R, May 8, 2016 @ 19:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Alberto,

Thank you for the information on the langauge exchange group, I will also share it with some other people.

Yes, I would be interested to see if we could be of assistance to each other, this week is super busy but am looking to start next week. We would have to discuss further.

If possible please write me at [email protected] 

Kind regards,

Karen

Hi Alberto,

Thank you for the information on the langauge exchange group, I will also share it with some other people.

Yes, I would be interested to see if we could be of assistance to each other, this week is super busy but am looking to start next week. We would have to discuss further.

If possible please write me at [email protected] 

Kind regards,

Karen

Karen R, May 8, 2016 @ 19:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Hi Karen,

I am a French native and would be really interested to exchange my French for your

in English.

J.

Hi Karen,

I am a French native and would be really interested to exchange my French for your

in English.

J.

Joanna V, May 11, 2016 @ 13:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Thanks, I sent you a message directly... not sure how this works....

Thanks, I sent you a message directly... not sure how this works....

Karen R, May 14, 2016 @ 09:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Thank you,

Karen

May 7, 16 09:58

Dear all,

Though I have not figured out how to close this post, it is closed by me through this post.

Thank you for your interest,

Karen

Dear all,

Though I have not figured out how to close this post, it is closed by me through this post.

Thank you for your interest,

Karen

Karen R, May 16, 2016 @ 20:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
8 Replies | 1142 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form