Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Exchange my apartment in France

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Exchange my apartment in France

Hello,

I have to find an apartment in Geneva (2.5 pieces or 3.5 pieces). For the next month would be great !

I've currently one apartment in France in St julien en genevois (near the border) that I propose to exchange. This apartment is really nice, with a beautiful view on the Saleve, Geneva and Jura. It's a furnished T1 bis with a bedroom, kitchen and a living room.

Leaving in France is really a good deal, because you will economize on the price of the apartment. I rent in now 747 € (971 CHF).

If you are interested and If you have an apartment in Geneva or around Geneva, call me on 07 99 02 51 22

Thanks

Cyril

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I have to find an apartment in Geneva (2.5 pieces or 3.5 pieces). For the next month would be great !

I've currently one apartment in France in St julien en genevois (near the border) that I propose to exchange. This apartment is really nice, with a beautiful view on the Saleve, Geneva and Jura. It's a furnished T1 bis with a bedroom, kitchen and a living room.

Leaving in France is really a good deal, because you will economize on the price of the apartment. I rent in now 747 € (971 CHF).

If you are interested and If you have an apartment in Geneva or around Geneva, call me on 07 99 02 51 22

Thanks

Cyril

cyrilouJan 7, 2011 @ 09:47
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 664 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 664 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form