Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Flat sitting and pet sitting exchanged for piece of mind whilst you're on holiday...

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Flat sitting and pet sitting exchanged for piece of mind whilst you're on holiday...

Hi, does anybody have an apartment that will be vacant for one or two weeks during July?  Alternatively do you know of anybody else who does?  Maybe you will be on holiday during that time.  I am asking because my Mum and sisters would love to come and visit me here in Geneva but cannot afford the expensive hotels, so I am trying to find an alternative for them.  They would be willing to take care of any pets and would of course leave the apartment clean and tidy.  I'd be willing to pay you for this aswell, please get in touch if you can be of any help.  Thanks in advance!

The text you are quoting:

Hi, does anybody have an apartment that will be vacant for one or two weeks during July?  Alternatively do you know of anybody else who does?  Maybe you will be on holiday during that time.  I am asking because my Mum and sisters would love to come and visit me here in Geneva but cannot afford the expensive hotels, so I am trying to find an alternative for them.  They would be willing to take care of any pets and would of course leave the apartment clean and tidy.  I'd be willing to pay you for this aswell, please get in touch if you can be of any help.  Thanks in advance!

Holly FApr 1, 2012 @ 16:01
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 696 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 696 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form