Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Free: Filing Cabinet/Desk - Birch Veneer for US file sizes

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Free: Filing Cabinet/Desk - Birch Veneer for US file sizes

I have an Ikea filing cabinet for North American "Letter" sized file folders.  It is in excellent condition, has 2 drawers, one smaller for supplies and one for hanging folders and is lockable. Dimensions are w 43 x d 66 x h 47 cm.  Colour is Birch (veneer) and has grey handles, from the Galant series.

I've run out of filing space and have just bought a new desk/filing combination, hence I'm looking to part with the old.  Would need to be picked up in Zurich - Seefeld.

The matching desk is also available for free (also from the Galant series), 120 x 80 cm with height adjustable legs.  One of the legs needs to be replaced (new one is 20 chf at Ikea) as the height adjustable lock isn't holding any more. The same desk new is 199 chf at Ikea (http://www.ikea.com/ch/de/catalog/products/S09806763).

I don't need anything in return, so not a true exchange, but a shame for me to bin usable furniture.

The text you are quoting:

I have an Ikea filing cabinet for North American "Letter" sized file folders.  It is in excellent condition, has 2 drawers, one smaller for supplies and one for hanging folders and is lockable. Dimensions are w 43 x d 66 x h 47 cm.  Colour is Birch (veneer) and has grey handles, from the Galant series.

I've run out of filing space and have just bought a new desk/filing combination, hence I'm looking to part with the old.  Would need to be picked up in Zurich - Seefeld.

The matching desk is also available for free (also from the Galant series), 120 x 80 cm with height adjustable legs.  One of the legs needs to be replaced (new one is 20 chf at Ikea) as the height adjustable lock isn't holding any more. The same desk new is 199 chf at Ikea (http://www.ikea.com/ch/de/catalog/products/S09806763).

I don't need anything in return, so not a true exchange, but a shame for me to bin usable furniture.

Tara BFeb 16, 2011 @ 16:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1791 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Free: Filing Cabinet/Desk - Birch Veneer for US file sizes
Post 1

PS - not an obligation to take both should you be interested in one of the items.

The text you are quoting:

PS - not an obligation to take both should you be interested in one of the items.

Tara B, Feb 18, 2011 @ 12:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1791 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form