Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Free Large Bed 160x200 plus a nice white book shelves and and matching Tv stand and Small TV available immediately

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Free Large Bed 160x200 plus a nice white book shelves and and matching Tv stand and Small TV available immediately

I Have a large bed available for free. Plus a nice white book shelves and matching tv stand. Also 2 small tv for anyone who needs it!

Alll for FREE =D

Bed has a few stains as its old but is very confortable! Great for any student or person starting off here and needs a helping had as I once did =) everything I have was donated to me to start me off a year ago now i want to do the same to someone else!

I also have so many plates to so don't mind donating that as well =)

I Bought a smaller mattress 140x200 and need more space in my appartement. That is the reason I need to get rid of the bed as soon as possible..

You will need to sort out transport on your own though as I do not have any car! I live in Lausanne!

But if anyone has a L shaped sofa to swap , a futon or even a sofa that turns into a bed for everything above....that would be nice but not necessary. I just one) really want to make space in my appartement and two) want to help someone out  =)

Just please email me as soon as you can if your are interested on [email protected]

Ohhhh and I dont check this forum so PLEASE DO NOT ANSWER HERE  AS I WILL NOT REPLY!!!

kind regards

cezanne

The text you are quoting:

I Have a large bed available for free. Plus a nice white book shelves and matching tv stand. Also 2 small tv for anyone who needs it!

Alll for FREE =D

Bed has a few stains as its old but is very confortable! Great for any student or person starting off here and needs a helping had as I once did =) everything I have was donated to me to start me off a year ago now i want to do the same to someone else!

I also have so many plates to so don't mind donating that as well =)

I Bought a smaller mattress 140x200 and need more space in my appartement. That is the reason I need to get rid of the bed as soon as possible..

You will need to sort out transport on your own though as I do not have any car! I live in Lausanne!

But if anyone has a L shaped sofa to swap , a futon or even a sofa that turns into a bed for everything above....that would be nice but not necessary. I just one) really want to make space in my appartement and two) want to help someone out  =)

Just please email me as soon as you can if your are interested on [email protected]

Ohhhh and I dont check this forum so PLEASE DO NOT ANSWER HERE  AS I WILL NOT REPLY!!!

kind regards

cezanne

Cezanne BAug 2, 2011 @ 23:52
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 673 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 673 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form