Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > French Native Speaker? Looking for English / French Exchange

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
French Native Speaker? Looking for English / French Exchange

Hi!

I'm looking for a French native speaker who's interested in improving their English by doing a language exchange once a week (one morning a week, I'm in Coppet but could meet anywhere around there or in Geneva). I'm an English native speaker. Please message if interested, thanks! (-;

Bonjour!

Est-ce qu'il y a quelqu'un(e) qui veut pratique leur anglais avec moi une fois par semaine (matin c'est mieux pour moi. Je suis a Coppet mais je peux rencontrer dans un des villages pres de Coppet ou a Geneve)? L'anglais est mon langue maternelle et je veux pratiquer et ameliorer mon francais.

Merci!

The text you are quoting:

Hi!

I'm looking for a French native speaker who's interested in improving their English by doing a language exchange once a week (one morning a week, I'm in Coppet but could meet anywhere around there or in Geneva). I'm an English native speaker. Please message if interested, thanks! (-;

Bonjour!

Est-ce qu'il y a quelqu'un(e) qui veut pratique leur anglais avec moi une fois par semaine (matin c'est mieux pour moi. Je suis a Coppet mais je peux rencontrer dans un des villages pres de Coppet ou a Geneve)? L'anglais est mon langue maternelle et je veux pratiquer et ameliorer mon francais.

Merci!

Claire NSep 5, 2017 @ 18:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 885 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: French Native Speaker? Looking for English / French Exchange
Post 1

Hi Claire,

My name is Aurélie and I'd like to improve my English ! I'm a French native speaker. I live in Geneva but I work in Gland, not far from Coppet. I'm not sure if that would suit you but I work on monday mornings, thus we could meet for lunch and talk together, or take a walk or something.

I'm 36 years old and I'm a librarian. I love to walk, read and, well, go to restaurants ^^

What do you think ?

Hi Claire,

My name is Aurélie and I'd like to improve my English ! I'm a French native speaker. I live in Geneva but I work in Gland, not far from Coppet. I'm not sure if that would suit you but I work on monday mornings, thus we could meet for lunch and talk together, or take a walk or something.

I'm 36 years old and I'm a librarian. I love to walk, read and, well, go to restaurants ^^

What do you think ?

Aurélie M, Sep 14, 2017 @ 09:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: French Native Speaker? Looking for English / French Exchange
Post 2

Bonjour  Aurelie,

Thank you so much for your reply. I hope you're having a lovely weekend.

Can you email me the days and times that would work for you to meet and then we can decide when suits us best? I'm on [email protected] 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,

Claire.

Bonjour  Aurelie,

Thank you so much for your reply. I hope you're having a lovely weekend.

Can you email me the days and times that would work for you to meet and then we can decide when suits us best? I'm on [email protected] 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,

Claire.

Claire N, Sep 16, 2017 @ 15:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 885 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form