Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > French Private Tuition from Qualified Teacher if you can teach Chinese to my child!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
French Private Tuition from Qualified Teacher if you can teach Chinese to my child!

Hi,

I'm looking for a chinese speaker to teach my 7 years'old daughter chinese.

She is bilingual English and French.

She really wants to learn Chinese, as her grandparents are chinese, but don't live here.

I am a French native speaker (France) and I work as a language teacher and private French tutor for adults and children.

I would offer you French tutions (any levels A1 to C2) for you to teach my child chinese.

I have some teaching materials designed to teach Chinese to children, but I need someone speaking chinese to follow their teaching methods!

We live in Montreux.

Please contact me if interested!

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I'm looking for a chinese speaker to teach my 7 years'old daughter chinese.

She is bilingual English and French.

She really wants to learn Chinese, as her grandparents are chinese, but don't live here.

I am a French native speaker (France) and I work as a language teacher and private French tutor for adults and children.

I would offer you French tutions (any levels A1 to C2) for you to teach my child chinese.

I have some teaching materials designed to teach Chinese to children, but I need someone speaking chinese to follow their teaching methods!

We live in Montreux.

Please contact me if interested!

mhussJun 16, 2012 @ 13:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 635 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: French Private Tuition from Qualified Teacher if you can teach Chinese to my child!
Post 1

Hello 

I would love to exchange my Chinese with your French , I will move to montreux in september if it is not too late for you

Christine

The text you are quoting:

Hello 

I would love to exchange my Chinese with your French , I will move to montreux in september if it is not too late for you

Christine

jie h, Jun 28, 2012 @ 09:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 635 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form