Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Geneva: my native French or C2 English/German for your FINNISH

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Geneva: my native French or C2 English/German for your FINNISH

You never know...
I am actively looking for a Finnish speaker to improve my oral skills (I can read mostly, write some approximate sentences). My level is around A2 so don't get carried away.

Kiitos paljon :)

Emilie

The text you are quoting:

You never know...
I am actively looking for a Finnish speaker to improve my oral skills (I can read mostly, write some approximate sentences). My level is around A2 so don't get carried away.

Kiitos paljon :)

Emilie

Emilie CalmettesAug 27, 2015 @ 12:17
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 823 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Geneva: my native French or C2 English/German for your FINNISH
Post 1

Hi Emilie,

I'm a native Finnish speaker, just arrived in Geneva with my boyfriend (also from Finland) a couple of days ago. My French is really rusty (haven't used it after high school!), so language exchange would be perfect! 

I'm currently on and off in Geneva, I'll be working for my Finnish employer until the end of October and then in November I'll settle here indefinitely. So if you are interested, let me know! I'm here now until the end of this week and next time for a week 26.9.-4.10. if you want to catch up!

The text you are quoting:

Hi Emilie,

I'm a native Finnish speaker, just arrived in Geneva with my boyfriend (also from Finland) a couple of days ago. My French is really rusty (haven't used it after high school!), so language exchange would be perfect! 

I'm currently on and off in Geneva, I'll be working for my Finnish employer until the end of October and then in November I'll settle here indefinitely. So if you are interested, let me know! I'm here now until the end of this week and next time for a week 26.9.-4.10. if you want to catch up!

Marjukka M, Sep 1, 2015 @ 14:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 823 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form