Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > German / English Exchange in Zurich

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
German / English Exchange in Zurich
Hello! I am a 34 years old Swissie :hehe: an like to introduce my english, instead I forget everything - maybe a male or female wants to learn in exchange some german or do you take german lessons an like to have explains some grammar issues etc. :)

Leave me a not and we can start soon

Sandra :cool:

PS: I live and work in Zurich

The text you are quoting:
Hello! I am a 34 years old Swissie :hehe: an like to introduce my english, instead I forget everything - maybe a male or female wants to learn in exchange some german or do you take german lessons an like to have explains some grammar issues etc. :)

Leave me a not and we can start soon

Sandra :cool:

PS: I live and work in Zurich
Arizona73Aug 27, 2008 @ 14:17

Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1074 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: German / English Exchange in Zurich
Post 1

We would be very interested, my teenage son and myself. We arrived from the USA 2 months ago, he speaks only english and I do speak some german but :hehe: and we are very eager to master the german asap.   He takes german at the International School, and I plan to start at Migro Club Schule soon. I think your idea is brilliant, so let me know. We live in Winterthur, but maybe we can arrange something. :)  

We would be very interested, my teenage son and myself. We arrived from the USA 2 months ago, he speaks only english and I do speak some german but :hehe: and we are very eager to master the german asap.   He takes german at the International School, and I plan to start at Migro Club Schule soon. I think your idea is brilliant, so let me know. We live in Winterthur, but maybe we can arrange something. :)  
bluebonnet, Sep 8, 2008 @ 23:26

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: German / English Exchange in Zurich
Post 2
Hello!

Wow! Thats cool! Sorry for my delay to answer your message. I wasn't informed about your reply... I live in Zurich and I was born and grown up in Winterthur... Of course I can help you out with german and the USA are one of my favourite countries.... You can leave me a note at [email protected]

Enjoy the week-end and regards

Sandra :D

Hello!

Wow! Thats cool! Sorry for my delay to answer your message. I wasn't informed about your reply... I live in Zurich and I was born and grown up in Winterthur... Of course I can help you out with german and the USA are one of my favourite countries.... You can leave me a note at [email protected]

Enjoy the week-end and regards

Sandra :D

Arizona73, Sep 27, 2008 @ 12:09

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1074 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form