Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > HELP with FRENCH PRONUNCIATION, can exchange for Czech, English, Spanish, consultation of project writing/ management, etc

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
HELP with FRENCH PRONUNCIATION, can exchange for Czech, English, Spanish, consultation of project writing/ management, etc

Hi,

I struggle with French pronunciation more than anything and would really need a French speaker to help me with it.

We can do a format of a lesson (I am not looking for a professional teacher though), or as an exchange - for Czech, English, Spanish and/or consultation with project writing/manamgent.

Looking forward to your answer!

Nadia

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I struggle with French pronunciation more than anything and would really need a French speaker to help me with it.

We can do a format of a lesson (I am not looking for a professional teacher though), or as an exchange - for Czech, English, Spanish and/or consultation with project writing/manamgent.

Looking forward to your answer!

Nadia

Nadia ZNov 26, 2016 @ 10:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 877 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: HELP with FRENCH PRONUNCIATION, can exchange for Czech, English, Spanish, consultation of project writing/ management, etc
Post 1

Ahoj Nadia,

I ll be happy to help you, i am a former professional French -as a foreign language- teacher.

Feel free to get in touch.  Bonne journée !

Ahoj Nadia,

I ll be happy to help you, i am a former professional French -as a foreign language- teacher.

Feel free to get in touch.  Bonne journée !

Chris c, Nov 26, 2016 @ 11:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: HELP with FRENCH PRONUNCIATION, can exchange for Czech, English, Spanish, consultation of project writing/ management, etc
Post 2

Right up my alley.

Sent you a PM.

Right up my alley.

Sent you a PM.

hay_, Nov 27, 2016 @ 14:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 877 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form