Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Help me to improve my French and I your English

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Help me to improve my French and I your English

Hi,

I'm new to the area having moved from the UK.  I am working as an English literacy teacher for children and would really like to improve my conversational french.  In exchange I am offering to help you with your English skills in a elaxed and informal setting.  If you are interested please reply telling me a little about yourself.

Thanks

Sophie

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I'm new to the area having moved from the UK.  I am working as an English literacy teacher for children and would really like to improve my conversational french.  In exchange I am offering to help you with your English skills in a elaxed and informal setting.  If you are interested please reply telling me a little about yourself.

Thanks

Sophie

sophie cFeb 15, 2011 @ 18:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 764 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Help me to improve my French and I your English
Post 1
Hi Sophie!

Welcome in Switzerland!
I might be interested with conversational languages exchanges.
I am from Paris and It's been 3 years that I'm working in Geneva in the field of human resources. During the1st year I was working for a UK company so I had the occasion to practise my English. But now I'm working in a Swiss - French environment and I don't have the occasion anymore to practise my english and I feel like I am loosing everything...
So I can give you my French for your English ;-)
I am as well looking for something "informal".
In which part of the city are you working?

Cheers
The text you are quoting:
Hi Sophie!

Welcome in Switzerland!
I might be interested with conversational languages exchanges.
I am from Paris and It's been 3 years that I'm working in Geneva in the field of human resources. During the1st year I was working for a UK company so I had the occasion to practise my English. But now I'm working in a Swiss - French environment and I don't have the occasion anymore to practise my english and I feel like I am loosing everything...
So I can give you my French for your English ;-)
I am as well looking for something "informal".
In which part of the city are you working?

Cheers
CharlotteP, Feb 16, 2011 @ 15:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 764 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form