Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Hi People ! My French For Your English

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Hi People ! My French For Your English

Hello everyone,

I'm living in Nyon & would be happy to spend one or two hours a week with you if you are a "mother tongue" English speaker who is interested in French language.

Regards,

Rani

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone,

I'm living in Nyon & would be happy to spend one or two hours a week with you if you are a "mother tongue" English speaker who is interested in French language.

Regards,

Rani

Rani AJun 15, 2012 @ 11:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 723 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Hi People ! My French For Your English
Post 1

Hi Rani, I also live in Nyon and am looking for a French-English exchange - my mothertongue is English. Let me know when's a good time if you're interested. I'm not working yet so have a pretty free schedule.

Thanks!

Hi Rani, I also live in Nyon and am looking for a French-English exchange - my mothertongue is English. Let me know when's a good time if you're interested. I'm not working yet so have a pretty free schedule.

Thanks!

Sharmela K, Jun 15, 2012 @ 11:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Hi People ! My French For Your English
Post 2

Hi Rani.  I live in Geneva, and if you are interested in traveling here, I'm intrested in exchange.

I’m a native English speaker (American)  - and used to teach rhetoric.    I need to improve my French comprehension.

Rick

Hi Rani.  I live in Geneva, and if you are interested in traveling here, I'm intrested in exchange.

I’m a native English speaker (American)  - and used to teach rhetoric.    I need to improve my French comprehension.

Rick

Rick H, Jul 4, 2012 @ 00:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 723 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form