Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > If you're travelling to Peru, this might interest you...

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
If you're travelling to Peru, this might interest you...

Dear all, 

If you happen to be travelling to Peru anytime soon (you should by the way, Machu Picchu is just magical!), I have an offer you could be interested in (an exchange really). I can provide you with any information you may need, tips and suggestions, answer any questions you may have, etc. 

My qualifications to make such an offer? Born and raised in Lima, Peru, been to Machu Picchu 4 times and lived in Cusco for one month. 

What I'd request in return? Very simple really: I'd ask you to send my research thesis survey (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/cpfmasterthesis) to your contacts residing in Switzerland. That's it!

Send me a message if you're interested!

Thanks,

-Claudia.

PS: Totally not kidding about the word "magical" -it's my favorite place in the world!

The text you are quoting:

Dear all, 

If you happen to be travelling to Peru anytime soon (you should by the way, Machu Picchu is just magical!), I have an offer you could be interested in (an exchange really). I can provide you with any information you may need, tips and suggestions, answer any questions you may have, etc. 

My qualifications to make such an offer? Born and raised in Lima, Peru, been to Machu Picchu 4 times and lived in Cusco for one month. 

What I'd request in return? Very simple really: I'd ask you to send my research thesis survey (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/cpfmasterthesis) to your contacts residing in Switzerland. That's it!

Send me a message if you're interested!

Thanks,

-Claudia.

PS: Totally not kidding about the word "magical" -it's my favorite place in the world!

Claudia PMay 28, 2016 @ 17:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 1069 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 1069 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form