Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Is there anyone wants to re-sell internet contract?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Is there anyone wants to re-sell internet contract?

Hello people

I will live in Geneva for around 6-8 months. Currently, I'm using an USB key internet from Orange ( Internet Everywhere) which is quite expensive and very limited.

So I'm looking to buy an internet contract from someone who leaves Switzerland before you finish your contract. I think there are many of those cases here in Geneva, due to large amount of foreigners. I need proper internet for my work at home. 

And I hope the transferring process is simple, never do this before.

Then, if you or you know someone who wants to re-sell an internet contract, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you.

Have a good day

The text you are quoting:

Hello people

I will live in Geneva for around 6-8 months. Currently, I'm using an USB key internet from Orange ( Internet Everywhere) which is quite expensive and very limited.

So I'm looking to buy an internet contract from someone who leaves Switzerland before you finish your contract. I think there are many of those cases here in Geneva, due to large amount of foreigners. I need proper internet for my work at home. 

And I hope the transferring process is simple, never do this before.

Then, if you or you know someone who wants to re-sell an internet contract, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you.

Have a good day

Ian KAug 31, 2014 @ 15:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 658 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Is there anyone wants to re-sell internet contract?
Post 1

my friend  interested  to transfer  sunrise  contract   contact  standly  rodrigues  0786925786

The text you are quoting:

my friend  interested  to transfer  sunrise  contract   contact  standly  rodrigues  0786925786

clive a, Aug 31, 2014 @ 17:01
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 658 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form