Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Language exchange - My French for your English

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Language exchange - My French for your English

Hi!

I'm looking for someone to speak in English (an English native speaker).  I need to get more confidence in English and to improve my communication. My level is upper intermediate (B2). I'm a French native speaker, I did a master in Social and Economics at University of Geneva so I can help you to improve your speaking in French. 

Let me know if you'll be interested to do an exchange of language (French-English).

Best wishes,

Sabrina 

The text you are quoting:

Hi!

I'm looking for someone to speak in English (an English native speaker).  I need to get more confidence in English and to improve my communication. My level is upper intermediate (B2). I'm a French native speaker, I did a master in Social and Economics at University of Geneva so I can help you to improve your speaking in French. 

Let me know if you'll be interested to do an exchange of language (French-English).

Best wishes,

Sabrina 

sabrina OttavyJul 28, 2015 @ 16:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 973 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Language exchange - My French for your English
Post 1

Hi Sabrina, 

I am a native English speaker, living in Vevey. 

I need to up my level of French language skills, more day2day, general conversation etc. 

Where are you located. 

Rgds

Delano

Hi Sabrina, 

I am a native English speaker, living in Vevey. 

I need to up my level of French language skills, more day2day, general conversation etc. 

Where are you located. 

Rgds

Delano

delano f, Jul 28, 2015 @ 18:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Sabrina,

I sent you an email on glocals.  Hopefully you are iterested. 

All the Best,

Taina

Hi Sabrina,

I sent you an email on glocals.  Hopefully you are iterested. 

All the Best,

Taina

Taina L, Jul 28, 2015 @ 18:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Sabrina

I am going to be in Geneva with my wife starting next week off and on for 3 months and would like to greatly improve my basic French in exchange for English once or twice a week.

I was born in and grew up in Canada but my mother was from Wales so I have also spent a lot of time in the U.K.  

Drop me a line back if you are interested in meeting up.

best

Douglas

Hi Sabrina

I am going to be in Geneva with my wife starting next week off and on for 3 months and would like to greatly improve my basic French in exchange for English once or twice a week.

I was born in and grew up in Canada but my mother was from Wales so I have also spent a lot of time in the U.K.  

best

Douglas

Douglas T, Sep 25, 2015 @ 18:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi Sabrina

best

Douglas

Sep 25, 15 18:59

You might also like to have a look at our  “Groups” to find meet-up activities that could be of interest.  And check out “Things to do” as well.

Best, R.

You might also like to have a look at our  “Groups” to find meet-up activities that could be of interest.  And check out “Things to do” as well.

Best, R.

Ritchie, Sep 25, 2015 @ 19:49
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi Sabrina,

Born and raised in London but recently moved here with my girlfriend and I want to start learning the local language.

Let me know a time when is good for you, I work part time so my weeks schedule can be a bit taken up, but I hope to find a time that suits both of us.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Daniel.

Hi Sabrina,

Born and raised in London but recently moved here with my girlfriend and I want to start learning the local language.

Let me know a time when is good for you, I work part time so my weeks schedule can be a bit taken up, but I hope to find a time that suits both of us.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Daniel.

daniel pischedda, Oct 2, 2015 @ 16:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 973 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form