Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Language partner wanted for French conversation or My English for your French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Language partner wanted for French conversation or My English for your French

Bonjour

I’m looking for a language partner to practice my French with. My level is somewhere between B1-B2 on the DELF scale, and i am really keen to improve it.

I live in Geneva, but work in Gland and would be happy to do either face to face meetings or chat via Skype/Whatsapp/Facetime. I am free to meet after work or weekends in Geneva or anytime via Skype etc.  Ideally I'd like to set up regular meetings, so that i can progress more quickly.

I'm also happy to share my native English for anyone who would like to practice their English too.

Please send me a message if you're interested

Cheers

Cliff

The text you are quoting:

Bonjour

I’m looking for a language partner to practice my French with. My level is somewhere between B1-B2 on the DELF scale, and i am really keen to improve it.

I live in Geneva, but work in Gland and would be happy to do either face to face meetings or chat via Skype/Whatsapp/Facetime. I am free to meet after work or weekends in Geneva or anytime via Skype etc.  Ideally I'd like to set up regular meetings, so that i can progress more quickly.

I'm also happy to share my native English for anyone who would like to practice their English too.

Please send me a message if you're interested

Cheers

Cliff

cliff hMar 5, 2018 @ 14:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1343 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Language partner wanted for French conversation or My English for your French
Post 1

Cliff - You chould get in contact wth my dear friend Isabelle and her wonderful language school Prêt-à-Parler; https://pretaparler.ch/about/

Isabelle is Canadienne, so perfectly bilingual, which is a huge advantage and great help for her anglophone students. She has raving reviews and is on top of it an absooluetly a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e person.

Good luck. Ou enfin: Bonne chance ! :o)

Cliff - You chould get in contact wth my dear friend Isabelle and her wonderful language school Prêt-à-Parler; https://pretaparler.ch/about/

Isabelle is Canadienne, so perfectly bilingual, which is a huge advantage and great help for her anglophone students. She has raving reviews and is on top of it an absooluetly a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e person.

Good luck. Ou enfin: Bonne chance ! :o)

Eva D, Mar 6, 2018 @ 12:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Language partner wanted for French conversation or My English for your French
Post 2

Thanks for the tip Eva, but at the moment I am not looking to take extra lessons, just to practice speaking.

Thanks for the tip Eva, but at the moment I am not looking to take extra lessons, just to practice speaking.

cliff h, Mar 6, 2018 @ 13:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Cliff,

I have the same project but to Improve my English and can share my skills in French (Mother language).

I am married and leave in Geneva with my husband and our 3 children. I have just finished in Febrary an English course with the level B2 (start of level B2).

If you are interested by discussing half in French, half in English, don’t hesitate to contact me.

À bientôt, peut-être,

Nitza

Hi Cliff,

I have the same project but to Improve my English and can share my skills in French (Mother language).

I am married and leave in Geneva with my husband and our 3 children. I have just finished in Febrary an English course with the level B2 (start of level B2).

If you are interested by discussing half in French, half in English, don’t hesitate to contact me.

À bientôt, peut-être,

Nitza

Nitza Schall, Mar 6, 2018 @ 19:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1343 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form