Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Lausanne and surroundings : conversation in English/French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Lausanne and surroundings : conversation in English/French

My name is Anne. I'm studying English at an advanced level (C1) and I intend to pass the Cambridge certificate in advanced English (CAE) next June. Therefore, I would need to practise my English at least once a week because of the speaking test. I don't know if, among you all, there would be someone interested in meeting. My mothertongue is French. So we could make an exchange and have general discussions, half time in French, half time in English. Thank you very much in advance.

The text you are quoting:

My name is Anne. I'm studying English at an advanced level (C1) and I intend to pass the Cambridge certificate in advanced English (CAE) next June. Therefore, I would need to practise my English at least once a week because of the speaking test. I don't know if, among you all, there would be someone interested in meeting. My mothertongue is French. So we could make an exchange and have general discussions, half time in French, half time in English. Thank you very much in advance.

Anne GFeb 24, 2012 @ 18:58
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 694 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Lausanne and surroundings : conversation in English/French
Post 1

Hi Anne,

My name is Brigitte, and even though my mother tongue is German, my English is usually considered as good as a natives. I absolutely need to work on my French though, I make so many mistakes.....so I'd be happy to start an exchange. Let me know if you are still looking for someone and if this sounds ok for you!

Best,

Brigitte 

Hi Anne,

My name is Brigitte, and even though my mother tongue is German, my English is usually considered as good as a natives. I absolutely need to work on my French though, I make so many mistakes.....so I'd be happy to start an exchange. Let me know if you are still looking for someone and if this sounds ok for you!

Best,

Brigitte 

brigitte paulowitz, Feb 25, 2012 @ 16:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hey !

I guess you have what you need, one fluent in English, the other native French speaker !?

In case you still need somebody - I'd just join for the conversation ;-P

(Native German, English also near native and French, well, a slight accent still there, sometimes ;-P)

Hey !

I guess you have what you need, one fluent in English, the other native French speaker !?

In case you still need somebody - I'd just join for the conversation ;-P

(Native German, English also near native and French, well, a slight accent still there, sometimes ;-P)

Dominik M, Feb 25, 2012 @ 16:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

From NY...would love to practice English/French with you at least once a week! Let me know :)

- Drew

From NY...would love to practice English/French with you at least once a week! Let me know :)

- Drew

Drew schelker, Feb 26, 2012 @ 17:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 694 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form