Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Let's French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Let's French

Hello girls,
I search a girl or two that want to learn French with me and try to improve and speak fluently this language :).  I’m not a native English speaker but my English is pretty good so I can help you if you’re a beginner. I’m native in Polish but I know that a French-polish exchange is hard to find but who knows if you’re interested don’t hesitate to send me a message.  I’m searching for a girl that has the same level as me in French and that wants to improve or a French speaker that has a beginner level in English and then we can exchange. My level in French is A2-B1. I think that can be a funny and interesting experience so if somebody wants to try don’t hesitate to send me an email.

The text you are quoting:

Hello girls,
I search a girl or two that want to learn French with me and try to improve and speak fluently this language :).  I’m not a native English speaker but my English is pretty good so I can help you if you’re a beginner. I’m native in Polish but I know that a French-polish exchange is hard to find but who knows if you’re interested don’t hesitate to send me a message.  I’m searching for a girl that has the same level as me in French and that wants to improve or a French speaker that has a beginner level in English and then we can exchange. My level in French is A2-B1. I think that can be a funny and interesting experience so if somebody wants to try don’t hesitate to send me an email.

SYLWIA SSep 1, 2011 @ 14:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

10 Replies | 1250 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Let's French
Post 1

Hi :)

Not a bad idea! Im the same sort of level as you and i find speaking with french people annoying as i have no clue what they say!

Why dont you post an activity where all of us non french speakers can meet up and butcher the language together?

Hi :)

Not a bad idea! Im the same sort of level as you and i find speaking with french people annoying as i have no clue what they say!

Why dont you post an activity where all of us non french speakers can meet up and butcher the language together?

Maria_, Sep 1, 2011 @ 15:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hello Zuzi,

I finished Migro that's why I search some girls to learn together because alone I'm a little bit lazy and I can't speak with myself  :) but If you have time why not  :D you are better than me in french I think your level is B1 or B2 but we can try to speak  :P

Hello Zuzi,

I finished Migro that's why I search some girls to learn together because alone I'm a little bit lazy and I can't speak with myself  :) but If you have time why not  :D you are better than me in french I think your level is B1 or B2 but we can try to speak  :P

SYLWIA S, Sep 1, 2011 @ 15:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Have fun "frenching!"  Tongue out

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=frenching

Have fun "frenching!"  Tongue out

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=frenching

Translator, Sep 1, 2011 @ 15:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Maria activity is not so bad idea but I dont think with a lot of people you can learn , you can speak with them of course but it's not the same as a small group so that's why I search 1 or 2 girls to meet 2 times per week maybe for 1h and speak about everything and learn together :) so WHO IS IN ??? We are already 3 so will be nice to meet ,how about tommorow or weekends at sturbucs ?I have 10days off now untill 10th of september so I'm available all day long  ,

Maria activity is not so bad idea but I dont think with a lot of people you can learn , you can speak with them of course but it's not the same as a small group so that's why I search 1 or 2 girls to meet 2 times per week maybe for 1h and speak about everything and learn together :) so WHO IS IN ??? We are already 3 so will be nice to meet ,how about tommorow or weekends at sturbucs ?I have 10days off now untill 10th of september so I'm available all day long  ,

SYLWIA S, Sep 1, 2011 @ 15:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Thats a fair point. Anw i cant this week. Im working in shifts and im working every afternoon this week. Next week im working a very nice six days again and i need my one day off to get ready for holidays.

If you do something towards the end of the month and im not working im in!

Thats a fair point. Anw i cant this week. Im working in shifts and im working every afternoon this week. Next week im working a very nice six days again and i need my one day off to get ready for holidays.

If you do something towards the end of the month and im not working im in!

Maria_, Sep 1, 2011 @ 16:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Ok so send me a message when you will be free and we can meet ,how about you Zuzi ?I finished work at 19.00  Monday-Friday so I can meet at 19.30 or all weekends I'm free .

Ok so send me a message when you will be free and we can meet ,how about you Zuzi ?I finished work at 19.00  Monday-Friday so I can meet at 19.30 or all weekends I'm free .

SYLWIA S, Sep 1, 2011 @ 16:04
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hiya!  Maybe I am too late in joining this.  But I just finished the A2 summer course at Universite de Geneve and am hoping to keep practising before I forget all that I learnt! I'm pretty free for the next couple of weeks so would be happy to find a couple of (patient) people to speak with :)

Hiya!  Maybe I am too late in joining this.  But I just finished the A2 summer course at Universite de Geneve and am hoping to keep practising before I forget all that I learnt! I'm pretty free for the next couple of weeks so would be happy to find a couple of (patient) people to speak with :)

Katherine C, Sep 1, 2011 @ 16:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Great if you are free we can meet tommorow or saturday to know each other and after we will decide which days exacly fits both of us.

Great if you are free we can meet tommorow or saturday to know each other and after we will decide which days exacly fits both of us.

SYLWIA S, Sep 1, 2011 @ 16:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Great.  I'll send you a PM to sort out place & time.

Great.  I'll send you a PM to sort out place & time.

Katherine C, Sep 1, 2011 @ 16:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Hello everyone again :) maybe more girls want to learn french ? Unfortunatelly Katherine and Maria can't now for a couple of weeks so I still wait for other girls too.  

Hello everyone again :) maybe more girls want to learn french ? Unfortunatelly Katherine and Maria can't now for a couple of weeks so I still wait for other girls too.  

SYLWIA S, Sep 2, 2011 @ 08:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
10 Replies | 1250 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form