Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Looking for French - Offering Spanish

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for French - Offering Spanish

I need to improve my French as soon as possible, as I might need it for my job search (the company I work for has been taken over and we don't know how much time we've got left there). I can read and understand quite a bit, but watching films and reading doesn't replace learning at the conversational level. I can help you with Spanish, it doesn't matter if you don't have any previous knowlege of the language. I also speak Russian and German, if you are interested in conversation in those languages instead of learning Spanish.

The text you are quoting:

I need to improve my French as soon as possible, as I might need it for my job search (the company I work for has been taken over and we don't know how much time we've got left there). I can read and understand quite a bit, but watching films and reading doesn't replace learning at the conversational level. I can help you with Spanish, it doesn't matter if you don't have any previous knowlege of the language. I also speak Russian and German, if you are interested in conversation in those languages instead of learning Spanish.

Jordi CFeb 11, 2017 @ 18:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 853 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 853 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form