Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Looking for Intermediate level tennis partner for weekly games and climbing partner (beginner level)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for Intermediate level tennis partner for weekly games and climbing partner (beginner level)

Hi,

Summer is arriving and I'd like to start playing tennis again, I'm an intermediate level and the objective would be to find a partner to play on a regular basis.

I would also like to climb (you need to be 2 for that!) there are a few places (such as le Centre Sportive Queue d'arve or Vitam'Parc).

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

Summer is arriving and I'd like to start playing tennis again, I'm an intermediate level and the objective would be to find a partner to play on a regular basis.

I would also like to climb (you need to be 2 for that!) there are a few places (such as le Centre Sportive Queue d'arve or Vitam'Parc).

ka_tieMay 22, 2011 @ 11:26
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 801 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Looking for Intermediate level tennis partner for weekly games and climbing partner (beginner level)
Post 1

Hi,

I am also looking for an intermediate level tennis partner and I'm a member at the tennis club in Eaux Vives. If interested pls contact me on email: [email protected].

Thanks.

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I am also looking for an intermediate level tennis partner and I'm a member at the tennis club in Eaux Vives. If interested pls contact me on email: [email protected].

Thanks.

linda turesson, May 24, 2011 @ 10:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 801 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form