Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Looking for a free English/French tandem

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for a free English/French tandem

Dear all,

I am looking for a free weekly English French tandem for one of my clients who is learning Business English with my school.

www.languagecoachinggeneva.ch

He is a Swiss native french speaker (Bachelor student in his last year, passionate about finance and the markets) and is looking for an english native speaker who would like to improve his french.

Please contact me via the website or via glocals if you are interested in such exchange.

Thanks a lot in advance!

The text you are quoting:

Dear all,

I am looking for a free weekly English French tandem for one of my clients who is learning Business English with my school.

www.languagecoachinggeneva.ch

He is a Swiss native french speaker (Bachelor student in his last year, passionate about finance and the markets) and is looking for an english native speaker who would like to improve his french.

Please contact me via the website or via glocals if you are interested in such exchange.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Rachelle PApr 26, 2018 @ 19:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1121 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Looking for a free English/French tandem
Post 1

Hi Rachelle,

I am Australian, 30-years-old, consulting for the UN.

I'm very inetrested in a tandem. I've done tandems before, so I can help your client perfect his English, while he can help me learn basic French (my level is A2).

I'm available in the mornings before work (between 7.30-9am), and lunchtimes (between 12-2pm). I could also do afterwork.

Best,

Rebecca

The text you are quoting:

Hi Rachelle,

I am Australian, 30-years-old, consulting for the UN.

I'm very inetrested in a tandem. I've done tandems before, so I can help your client perfect his English, while he can help me learn basic French (my level is A2).

I'm available in the mornings before work (between 7.30-9am), and lunchtimes (between 12-2pm). I could also do afterwork.

Best,

Rebecca

Rebecca Wardle, Apr 29, 2018 @ 12:23
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1121 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form