Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Looking for a job (for free)

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for a job (for free)

Hi everyone! I am a French language student and since my permit doesn't allow me to  have a paid job, I would like to work for free instead!  I just came here in Geneva last two months ago. I am no good in speaking French but could somehow understand bit by bit. I used to work for a high-end hotel bar in Asia for one year and I loved it! Especially, bartending as it is really fun! (No flairing but I would love to practice that too.)

For now, I am looking forward to find any job (free/internship/apprenticeship/trainee). It could be nice if it will be in the hospitality, food and beverage industry including boulangerie, etc. In sports like badminton too,even taking care of kids, pets and also, in the cosmetology..=)

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone! I am a French language student and since my permit doesn't allow me to  have a paid job, I would like to work for free instead!  I just came here in Geneva last two months ago. I am no good in speaking French but could somehow understand bit by bit. I used to work for a high-end hotel bar in Asia for one year and I loved it! Especially, bartending as it is really fun! (No flairing but I would love to practice that too.)

For now, I am looking forward to find any job (free/internship/apprenticeship/trainee). It could be nice if it will be in the hospitality, food and beverage industry including boulangerie, etc. In sports like badminton too,even taking care of kids, pets and also, in the cosmetology..=)

Angel SApr 16, 2012 @ 13:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 612 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 612 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form