Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Looking for some advice about Expression Engine web design

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Looking for some advice about Expression Engine web design

Hi,

Does anyone out there have some experience using Expression Engine CMS for web design?  I'd like to pick your brain for an hour over coffee?  

I've basically inherited a half-migrated new website project, and while I am OK with editing pages / templates have already been created, I'd like some advice about how to upgrade versions (it's on 1.6 and I think 2.1 is available) and general how to manage going live.  

In exchange, I would be happy to teach you something.  I have training experience on various office software, experience with document management systems, experience in e-learning development, and also speak French fluently and have lived in Geneva for over 16 years so could maybe exchange my know-how about something more practical or administrative.

Let me know if you'd be willing to help.

Thanks!

Sara

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

Does anyone out there have some experience using Expression Engine CMS for web design?  I'd like to pick your brain for an hour over coffee?  

I've basically inherited a half-migrated new website project, and while I am OK with editing pages / templates have already been created, I'd like some advice about how to upgrade versions (it's on 1.6 and I think 2.1 is available) and general how to manage going live.  

In exchange, I would be happy to teach you something.  I have training experience on various office software, experience with document management systems, experience in e-learning development, and also speak French fluently and have lived in Geneva for over 16 years so could maybe exchange my know-how about something more practical or administrative.

Let me know if you'd be willing to help.

Thanks!

Sara

SaraFerrisOct 22, 2010 @ 06:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 909 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Looking for some advice about Expression Engine web design
Post 1

Hi Sara,

I haven't got any experience with ExpressionEngine CMS but I have worked with wordpress and jamboo in the past as my professional career is in IT.

I need to learn French :). Perhaps i can share my technical knowledge with you regarding ExpressionEngine for french language exchange?

Let me know if you are interested. Best 

Omer

The text you are quoting:

Hi Sara,

I haven't got any experience with ExpressionEngine CMS but I have worked with wordpress and jamboo in the past as my professional career is in IT.

I need to learn French :). Perhaps i can share my technical knowledge with you regarding ExpressionEngine for french language exchange?

Let me know if you are interested. Best 

Omer

hyeomer, Oct 22, 2010 @ 10:47
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 909 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form