Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > Mum to be in the Geneva/ Lausanne area

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Mum to be in the Geneva/ Lausanne area

Hello there!!! My name is Janaël I am 27 no children and not pregnant( not planning to be either) looking for pregnant young women practising pre natal activities such as yoga, pilates, swiss ball in order to stay in shape during pregnancy.

The reason is I am opening a blog and a youtube channel devoted to answer questions young mums to be and young woment in general might have about pregnancy. Questions based on nutrition, health, sports, weight gain, beauty... Let's call it a lifestyle blog for mums to be in Switzerland! 

The idea came from me having more and more friend getting pregnant and realizing that it can be a strange thing as you don't really know anything about it before having your first child. The second thing was that last week my cousin told me she was pregnant of her second child and started crying because she has just lost all the weight she gained from the first pregnancy. She would like to find ways to be healthy this time and keep on exercising but doesn't know how...

I think it is a really big step in the life of a woman and having others experiencing the same thing you are going through can be a great relief. 

So what I would like to do is filming some interviews, following one of you to a pre natal fitness class or to a mums group for the youtube channel or a blog post! If there are some volunteers here please write me back :)

The text you are quoting:

Hello there!!! My name is Janaël I am 27 no children and not pregnant( not planning to be either) looking for pregnant young women practising pre natal activities such as yoga, pilates, swiss ball in order to stay in shape during pregnancy.

The reason is I am opening a blog and a youtube channel devoted to answer questions young mums to be and young woment in general might have about pregnancy. Questions based on nutrition, health, sports, weight gain, beauty... Let's call it a lifestyle blog for mums to be in Switzerland! 

The idea came from me having more and more friend getting pregnant and realizing that it can be a strange thing as you don't really know anything about it before having your first child. The second thing was that last week my cousin told me she was pregnant of her second child and started crying because she has just lost all the weight she gained from the first pregnancy. She would like to find ways to be healthy this time and keep on exercising but doesn't know how...

I think it is a really big step in the life of a woman and having others experiencing the same thing you are going through can be a great relief. 

So what I would like to do is filming some interviews, following one of you to a pre natal fitness class or to a mums group for the youtube channel or a blog post! If there are some volunteers here please write me back :)

Janaël UMay 11, 2017 @ 14:56
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 800 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 800 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form