Login or Sign Up

Global Forums > Exchange Things > My (Native) English for your French

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
My (Native) English for your French

Hi!  I am looking to improve my conversational French (I am technically at a B1 level, but I don't have much confidence/experience speaking, so probably lower in reality).  I am a native English speaker (Canada) and would love to meet for coffee and exchange language training for an hour or two per week.  My schedule is very flexible, and I've tutored students in English before.

Please send me a private message if interested, with a bit of background information about yourself, what you're looking for, and when you are free.  Thanks!    

The text you are quoting:

Hi!  I am looking to improve my conversational French (I am technically at a B1 level, but I don't have much confidence/experience speaking, so probably lower in reality).  I am a native English speaker (Canada) and would love to meet for coffee and exchange language training for an hour or two per week.  My schedule is very flexible, and I've tutored students in English before.

Please send me a private message if interested, with a bit of background information about yourself, what you're looking for, and when you are free.  Thanks!    

Nicole BAug 21, 2015 @ 11:21
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 873 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: My (Native) English for your French
Post 1

Hi,

Just saw your ad and would be interested to exhange my native French for your Native English but only free during lunch time and located near the UN.

Thanks.

Hi,

Just saw your ad and would be interested to exhange my native French for your Native English but only free during lunch time and located near the UN.

Thanks.

Joanna V, Aug 27, 2015 @ 10:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: My (Native) English for your French
Post 2

Bonjour Nicole,

I just saw you message. I am currently looking for someone to exchange and chat with, due to the fact that my former sparing partner is gone back to Otawa.
I am French with high éducation, company owner, living in vieille ville and quite available during the day. I used to chat by facetime skype or with in a coffee. On the side, I am also coach for students at design school.
I read NYtimes on my Ipad in order to remain at my ease but I need to practice whatever are the topics.. English is important for me as one of my son is living in NYC.

Feel free to send a message . have a nice week end . Cheers,  Frederic

Bonjour Nicole,

I just saw you message. I am currently looking for someone to exchange and chat with, due to the fact that my former sparing partner is gone back to Otawa.
I am French with high éducation, company owner, living in vieille ville and quite available during the day. I used to chat by facetime skype or with in a coffee. On the side, I am also coach for students at design school.
I read NYtimes on my Ipad in order to remain at my ease but I need to practice whatever are the topics.. English is important for me as one of my son is living in NYC.

Feel free to send a message . have a nice week end . Cheers,  Frederic

Frédéric V, Aug 27, 2015 @ 21:52
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 873 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form